Chapter 2

"And that's the end of the class guys,see you next time",Mrs rose said as she went to the front desk to get her bag and other materials.

"Oh....I almost forgot,who is the class president"?,she asked as her eyes roamed around the class.

"That would be me ma",says a white girl,with long raven hair and black rimmmed glasses as she raised up her hand with a wide smile.

"Okay,I would like you to help the new student Elaine brown with our previous lessons, can you do that for me"?,Mrs rose asked.

"Yes ma'am,I can",the girl said nodding her head as she looked towards my direction.

"Okay,Good bye class",she said with one final wave then exited the class.

Packing my books inside my backpack I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning to see who it was,it was the girl Mrs rose instructed to help me.

"Hi,I'm Isabel Da'villa",she said as she stretched her hands towards me with a friendly smile.

"Hey,Elaine brown",I said as I shook her hands with a smile.

"So.... concerning what Mrs rose said,I would suggest we meet at lunch to discuss about it,is that okay with you"?,she asked.

"Yeah.... sure",I said nodding my head.

"Cool,so what do you have next "?,isabel asked.

I checked my schedule on my desk ,"I have Spanish now,what about you"?,I asked as I looked back at her.

"Great I have Spanish also we can walk there together",she said with a wide smile.

"Yeah,I would love that",I said smiling also.

"Alright let me go get my stuff then we can get going",she said pointing at her desk at the front row.

"Alright",I said.

I put all my stuff inside my bags then made my way to the front of the class to wait for her.

"Okay, let's go now",Isabel said,we both walked out of the classroom then made our way down the Hallway.

"So.....Elaine where are you from",? Isabel asked as she glanced at me.

"Uhm...I'm from Denver",I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh...that's a really nice place,I went there for a vacation with my family last summer, it was one of my best experience,I really loved it there"she said enthusiastically.

"Wow, that's nice"I said with a big smile,"what about you,where are you from"?I asked.

"I'm from Spain,we moved to new York when I was 12 years old and I don't regret it so far",she said smiling.

"Here we are",she said as she turned the door knob then opened the door,we both walked in then took our seat at the middle row of the class.

A couple minutes later a man walked in then greeted the class, "Good morning everyone",he said with a thick Spanish accent.

"Good morning sir",we all responded.

"So today we are going to be learning some vocabulary words on Holidays in Spanish of course"he said as his eyes roamed around the class.

********************
The bell rang signifying the end of the class."Alright class,make sure you study those words because we are having a test the next time we meet",he said as he closed his textbook then exited the class.

I sighed already getting tired from all these classes,I didn't even get enough sleep last night I kept tossing and turning on my bed,even though I should be used to restarting at a new school by now,I still had my nervous breakdowns. Isabel was asked too see the principal so she left the class early.