escaping?

Alice POV
It's 22:00 and the Plane finally lands. The pilots voice goes through the speakers:"the plane had landed successfully, you can leave the plane." "We'll wait, it's a little busy." My mom said and closes her book.
"I can't wait to see y/n!" I said full of excitement. After some while we finally sit in the car near home.
"I'll go to y/n in the morning!" I said turning the radio down. "Did she react to your texts?" She asked.
"Mom! Stop asking about us!" I said irritated. "It's just a question, no need to snap." She said turning the radio up. We finally arrive home and I fall on my bed. I put on my pajamas and go to sleep, completely exhausted.

In the morning I wake up by my mom, she's vacuuming again. Can this woman make anymore noise?
And of course she has music on and starts singing along loudly. I pull my pillow over my head and groan. I quickly shower and put some clothes on. "Why do you always vacuum in the morning?" I said rubbing my eyes. "You know I'm energetic in the morning." She said and puts a sandwich on the table.
"Thanks mom." I said and start to eat. I quicklyf finish my sandwich and grab my keys. "I'll be going now, bye mom!" I said and quickly I go out off the house. I walk to y/n's house! I missed her so much! I talk with some neighbors but eventually arrive at her house. I ring the doorbell, her mom quickly opens the door. "O hi Alice... come in please." She said, something sounds off... "you might want to sit down." She said and I sit down on the chair.
"She ran away...and we don't know where she is." Her mom said and she starts to cry. "She's gone?! Well why won't you look for her then!?" I asked starting to tear up. "She doesn't want us too.." her mom said and tears started flowing from both off are eyes. I've been such a bad friend lately, i ahve to find her and make it up to her. But.... where could she be? An other city or maybe just a hotel nearby? i'll search off the neighborhood, i don't care she doesn't want me to find her. Sometimes things don't go as planned, this a moment like that.

Y/n POV

I wake up on the ground while Stayne is still sleeping. I wasn't tied up anymore, so i try to take a run for it, for my life, for my family, for my home and for my lover. I get up and quietly run to the door, i slowly grab the doorknob keeping a close eye on Stayne. I turn it as quiet as possible and open the door to the outside. The door creaks a little but i manage to not wake Stayne up. I slowly close the door and quietly walk into the forest.  When i'm far enough away from the cabin, i start running. I can see the top off the white castle, he can't stop me anymore.

"so you finally showed up?" i heard a familair voice say. "Chessur?" i call out for him. "i'm glad you're okay. Where were you all this time?" he finally appeared in front off me. "i'lll tell you when were at the castle." i said and walk in a fast pace towards the castle, i don't feel safe in the woods anymore.

Sorry i haven't been posting! I forgot about writing the story, again sorry. i have christmas break now so i have more time.

lots of love, A/n~