Madam Pomfrey's

You start to open your eyes slowly and you see a white room with many people in it. Your head hurts at the try of opening your eyes and you close them right after. You head starts to spin and you feel this out of body experience. What is happening, you tell yourself. You have never felt this before. You start to gain consciousness again and you raised your hand to your eyes. You feel people looking at you but you don't know who they are. You slowly open your eyes and you see some of your friends looking at you. 

You see Fred, George, Neville, Ron and Hermione looking at you and they reacted to you opening your eyes

You see Fred, George, Neville, Ron and Hermione looking at you and they reacted to you opening your eyes. George smiles when you look at him and you slowly smile as well. You look at what you are wearing and it is your Quidditch robes. You start to remember what happens and you place your head back again. Your head is hurting so bad that you think that you are going to faint, again. 

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Hermione asked. 

"A little," you mumbled. 

"Everybody out! Let her have her space!" Hermione exclaimed. Two people left the room while the rest of your friends stayed with you. Hermione kept on looking at you and she was making sure you were okay. You felt the weight of your head double as you were trying to sit upright. You decided it was better to be laying down. 

"Bloody hell, what happened?" Ron asked. 

"I accidentally made her fall out of her broom," George said. 

"Is that true, y/n?" Hermione asked you. 

You decided on what to say. He really didn't make you fall, he was just playing around. "Kind of. I was trying to see where he was but I didn't know he would come up from below me. I went to the side and I fell," you said.

George looked really worried and you couldn't help but feel a type of way. He is always so caring about you and you smile at the fact that he cares about you. Hermione sees that you smile and she relaxes because she knows that you are okay. 

"Bloody hell, are you alright?" Ron asked.

You chuckled and nodded. All of your friends let out an audible sigh of relief. You smiled and you finally seemed to relax. You didn't feel the pain as worse as before, but it was still there. You didn't feel any broken limbs so, you thought it was just a minor headache. Madam Pomfrey must've given you some type of magical cure because nothing hurt. It was just a headache. 

"I hope you don't mind but I have to go and study for Herbology. I hope you get better," Neville said.

You smiled and said, "Thank you for coming Neville. Go study Herbology." He smiled and he left the room you were in. The rest of your friends were still looking at you and you started to touch your face. You were expecting blood but it was nothing. You tried to touch your temple but Hermione brought your hand down.

"Don't! You have a bruise on your head," Hermione said.

"Oh, is it bad?" You asked.

"No," George said. His voice got really squeaky and you chuckled. He smiled softly and you blushed. This made my friends chuckle as well because it was the way he said it that made it funny.