Transfiguration time

***It was the next two days after Hermione took you back to your dorm. The next day was uneventful but today it is now Friday.***

You open your eyes at the sound of the hoot of your owl. You get up hurriedly and you look at the side of your table. "Crap!" You exclaim. You were late already. You immediately remove the covers of your bed and you walk towards your wardrobe.  You open some of the drawers from your wardrobe and you get your uniform ready and place it on your bed. You get undressed and hurriedly take a quick shower. You lather your hands and wash your hair with your strawberry shampoo. You finished washing your hair and cleaning your body. You get out the shower, you put on your undergarments and hurriedly brush your hair. You try to straighten it as much as you can but you couldn't because your hair had a little curl to it. You put on your earrings and you hurriedly go to your bed and put on your uniform. You hurriedly got your robes and put them on. You put on your shoes while hopping towards your desk. You hurriedly got your wand and some books and headed right outside. You hurriedly closed the door and walked across your common room. You opened the eagle knocker and walked right outside. Your first class was potions so you were pretty sure Professor Snape won't take that very well. You walked down the hall and headed down many staircases. No one was in the corridors because they were already in class. You fixed some of the hair that has fallen on your face and just headed in front of the class. You opened the door and everyone in your class was staring at you. Professor Snape closed his book harshly and looked at you angrily. 

"Ms. y/l/n. You're late. Detention. Now go and sit down. You're taking up time from my class," Professor Snape said. 

You hurriedly looked around the class and saw that Hermione's seat next to her was empty. You smiled and hurriedly sat down next to her. You set your books down and you turned to her. "Why were you late, y/n?" Hermione asked. Professor Snape did a loud shushing sound and you weren't able to answer right away. You flipped through some of the pages in the book that Hermione's book was turned to. You started to skim through all of the pages to check what it was about. The class was learning about an Ageing potion and you were shocked about the difficulty of it. 

"Hermione, this is an advanced potion. Why are we learning about this?" You whispered. 

Hermione looked around to make sure Snape wasn't around and answered, "I don't know but I think it is just to show us the consequences of it. Or to just learn about it more." You agreed and continued reading. You felt a thing hit the back of your head and you turned around immediately. 

"Be quiet, Ms. y/l/n. We are in class and I don't appreciate people interrupting," Professor Snape said. 

"Sorry, Professor but I was just-"

"I said stay quiet! If you interrupt once again I will give you another day of detention. Understand?" Professor Snape demanded. 

You nodded instead of replying and you looked back at your book. You pretended to continue reading but you felt the eyes of everyone staring at you. You tried to ignore it but you couldn't, no matter how hard you tried. 

"Why is everyone staring at me?" You asked Hermione. 

Hermione looked up from her book as well and turned around the class. The students immediately looked the other way and Hermione turned to you. She studied you hard and she raised her eyebrows. "Your bruise is gone, y/n. Maybe that's why," Hermione said. You smiled because you didn't look at yourself in the mirror today. You were happy that the bruise on your head was finally gone. You mouthed thank you to Hermione and you turned back to your book. You let out a big sigh because you were going to have detention that day. You looked up from beside you and George smiled at you. You smiled back and waved at him. He put on this big toothy grin and you couldn't stop smiling after. You looked down at your book again and continued to read the same page over and over until the class ended. You read it so many times that you practically memorized it. For the last four minutes of class, you were staring at a wall at the back of the class. George turned to see what you were looking at but he found that you weren't looking at anything. He turned towards you and he extended his hand in front of you and he waved it many times. You snapped out of your daze and you looked at George.