Carag Goldeneye (Woodwalkers)

So as you can see he is an cougar or mountain lion. Well not an ordinary one though he is an Woodwalker which is a human animal person thingy. A Woodwalker has two forms, human their first form or shape and animal their second form, they can change between their forms but when they change from human to walker their clothes fall on the ground and when they change from walker to human they are naked.

I dont think the books exist on English but they do on Germany and Swedish

I dont think the books exist on English but they do on Germany and Swedish. The books take place in canada or USA i dont remember, in different places like Costa rica there are Woodwalker jaguars, alligators, snakes and Anteaters. I will translate the backside of the first Book Carags transformation here:

At first glance Carag looks like anyone else. But behind his brilliant eyes hides an incredable secret: Carag is a Woodwalker - half human half cougar.

After growing up in the mountains Carag enters the human world. But his new life does not turn out quite as he had imagined. It is when he starts at the boarding shool Clearwater High he feels like he is home. Here Woodwalkers get educated in secret and Carag quickly becomes friends with Brandon the bison boy and the little squirrle Holly. His friends turn out to be really important - cause even in a World full of Woodwalkers both danger and horrible secrets lure around every corner.

There are nerv-wracking cliffhangers, strong bonds, tough rivalry and funny twists.

Other books are called: dangerous friedship, Hollys secret, different wilderness, enemy tracks and day of vengeance.
There are Seawalkers: dangerous shape,