enchanted

TREES POV 🌳
i lived in a nice quiet forrest with many amazing animals, but i was lonely for i was a tree and I could not understand the animals.

SHREKS POV :
i lived in my swamp surrounded by an enchanted forrest, but i was lonely and had no friends. It was as if I was stuck in a constant repeating day. Lonely and alone... The only visitors i ever got were the animals of the enchanted forrest when they needed something.

TREES POV 🌳
it was a nice warm fall day, the leaves were crisp and so was the air. in my view there was a pumpkin patch that i always kept my eyes on, sometimes betting which ones would grow the biggest. i wish i was a forrest animal so i could play with the other animals, oh what i would do to run around the woods or go for a dip in the lake.

SHREKS POV :
it was a basic fall day and i wasn't in a very good mood this day (like usual) but today something was different... i could feel it. i decided to get out of my house and go for a walk to clear my mind. Maybe, just maybe today i would meet a friend. I walked through the path admiring the trees they were all arched with such perfection, resulting in what looked like a heart. There were leaves scattered along the forrest ground, crunchy and full with color. I admired the beautiful maple trees and the midday sun, high in the sky.

TREES POV 🌳
and then i saw him... a big green man unclothing to take a dip in the lake myyyyy he was SEXY! i knew i needed him so i tried to catcall him, and then i remembered i could not speak, due to being a tree.

SHREKS POV :
i felt something watching me as i carefully took off my durag. i turned around, exposed to find a medium sized maple tree, almost as tall as me. i gently caressed its branches and said hello to my new friend.