XVII

Juliana didn't even realize that she was on First Beach, before she was on the wet sand, smelling the salt in the air around her.

She tipped her head back and let out yet another howl rip from between in her fangs, and she hears, at least two howls in response.

"What happened with Billy? What happened?!"

Paul loped toward her, as she was sitting on a rock, her arms wrapped around her knees, as she watched the waves angrily crashing, hitting their First Beach and she looked over to his direction.

Paul stopped and ended up sitting next to her, his arm going around her shoulders and she leaned her head on his arm, as he waited for her to speak something, say anything really. "Did you know?" Was the first question of which he was not expecting from her.

"Did I know what?" He asked as she looked up at him, her eyes blinking a bit.

"Billy Black says that I'm his kid, did you know?" She asked quietly and he shakes his head at her, and she leaned on him again.

"I never knew. I thought that you were a Jackson, I swear." He mumbles and she lowered her head, looking for the waves, as they froth, crashin' onto the edge of First Beach as if they were trying to beat each other to the shore.

Animal yipping sounds were heard and Paul looked up with a growl, as the pack walked over and was being led by Sam. "Of all the times..." He was sayin', but Juliana had already started storming over to Sam.

"You knew! Didn't you?!" She roared in a fury at him, and she shoved him hard, an animalistic growl ripping out of her mouth.

"Billy didn't want me to tell you Juliana, unless you phased, okay? I went to tell you, when you were goin' to phase but he told me to stop and he would tell you himself." Sam said and Juliana shakes her head at him.

"Billy Black, is not the alpha. You are the alpha of this pack, I thought. But I don't think that I was right. Because a alpha, should never bow to an Omega and his orders." She snapped and Sam flinched at her words.

"I'm not the only one who has the ability to be an alpha! From what I can tell, you order my Betas around just fine!" He snarled and Juliana let another growl escape, truly getting a lot more angry now.

"They are friends! They are not just this and that! Trust is crucial, and you have just lost mine!" She snapped and suddenly Sam quivered and they both exploded into their wolf forms lungin' at each other, snarling with fury.

"Holy shit!" Jared shouted as they all held Paul back from joining into their fight, as Juliana and Sam went at it, as their claws flash in the sun. Their fur flew around everywhere, scatterin' all over First Beach and bite marks were heard, as howls and growls of pain all were heard.

"Stop it, Sam!" Jared shouted, seeing the effect that it was havin' on Paul as well, and Sam stopped at once, seeing that Paul was staggerin', tryin' to keep his feet, as Juliana was whimpering in pain on the ground.

Paul staggered over to Juliana, who was trying valiantly to get up onto her paws again. "Just stay down okay? We will get Sue." Jared said with agony all over his face, as two confused howls had risen now.

"Uh, oh. This is not the most opportune time, for two more of us shifters to show up." Embry muttered as Sam stands up with his arm held in pain, as Paul growled savagely at him.

"We have the law for a reason!" He snapped at Sam, who nodded quietly and looked at Juliana, who was lying in her human form, covered both in her own blood and Sam's as well.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about your heritage before, but Billy wanted to do it himself. I need to see, who the two new wolves are." Sam said and he quickly walked away.

Jacob walked over and held out a hand to Juliana, who winced as he would help her up to her feet again and Jared did the same, with Paul.

"I guess then, that I have got yet another sister." Jacob said and she scoffed quietly.

"Yeah, Jake, and I have got an biological brother, who isn't dead yet." She said and he chuckled, as her wounds had already begun to heal all over.

"You made Sam really take some seriously hurt. Girl, I've never seen him like that. Except for maybe when he uh... with Emily." Jared said, with a sigh and Juliana chuckles humorlessly at his words.

"Yeah, I'll bet." She mumbled and phased of her own accord quickly, as she stands up with her ears alert, and they twitched around, listening to everything around them.

She phased back and quickly tossed on her jacket, that she dropped onto the ground first. "It's the Clearwaters, Seth and Leah, they both phased." She said and Paul rolled his eyes.

"Leah is gonna be..." He began.

"A pain in the ass and a big problem for us and Sam? Yeah, you are, damn right about that." She said and quickly yanked on the rest of her clothes, and, she sighed quietly.

"I think that we had better go ahead and see what we can find out right on our side, from Sam's stuff about their red-headed vampire." She said harshly and Paul nodded, as they both ran off as humans quickly, racing off along the beach until they hit the woods, where together, they exploded out of their clothes and howled, as they ran off into their unknown future, where they were bound to be hunting a very dangerous vampire or maybe more than just one.