amino bullying au😍

anzu had just downloading an app called 'amino'. being bored, she looked at the top aminos and saw one called 'danganronpa'. she hummed, as she joined it. she remembered hiyori saying how much he enjoyed the show... so it couldn't be that bad right?

the first thing she did was join a public chat named 'despair teabags'; and to her utter disappointment, found out it was shit. there was 12 year olds and edgy 14 year olds everywhere! even some losers called '#antienstars'. she giggled before sending her 'no' funny office gif to the chat, to be greeted with harassment from a user called 'marsh'.

natsume; who was intrigued by the giggles coming from anzu, walked over and saw the amino chat she was in. he whispered into her ear "i'll join you... my kitten."

anzu blushed at the comment and waited for natsume to join the awful ass chat. meanwhile, she was spamming amino emojis in hopes to piss of marsh and all the other edgy children who think kinning junko is cool.

natsume, then joined the chat, and started to flirt with anzu. he could see her blush as he looked up from his phone. his flirting was left with random conversations about persona 2 from a user called 'daisy'. so, he decided to harass her and tell her to shut the fuck up. which she did, and probably blocked him in the process.

anzu was shocked!! natsume was so good at harassing annoying kids! so, she helped natsume harass marsh and the other edgy users before marsh the bootlicker contacted her favourite mod and got them banned.

they broke down in laughter and shared a kiss, and proceed to join on alt accounts to harass even more kids.

-mod anzu💖 hope u enjoyed >:3 nyan