Rainwing: Magnolia

Magnolia knew she was amazing, of course she was. That was the reason that Glory sent her here, sure was the most elegant, fashionable and beautiful dragon in the rainforest! Though she wasn't self-centered at all, she loved being pretty!
"What do you think? Lazulite?" Magnolia asked her very best friend, a sapphire blue seawing with aqua blue spines and lazulite coloured eyes.
"Hm?" The pretty seawing blinked
"I said what flowers fits this colour?" Magnolia hissed, letting starbursts of blood red and black spill over her wings. Knowing full well that Lazulite didn't know a thing about flowers.
"Ummm how about... Marigolds! And... Roses? Wait... A marigold is a flower... Right?" Lazulite guessed.
Crimson dripped over her snout and lavender purple was quickly turning into a violent shade of pink.
"DON'T you understand how much this means to me!!!???!" Magnolia snarled
"This is my life Lazulite! And your not listening???"
Magnolia didn't know how to accept this! She has took Lazulite under her wing and transformed her! And enlightened her to the ways of beauty, she had nurtured this seawing for the last three days! And none of this was sinking in???
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LAZULITE!!! YOUR THE WORST FRIEND EVER!!!!!!" Magnolia screamed.
"Ok! I'm sorry! So purple, right? Pink and blue would look nice?" Lazulite asked.
"Yes and what flowers are pink?" Magnolia calmed her scales back to lavender, with near white purple underscales and soft blue spines.
"Ummmmm... LAVENDER!!!!!" Lazulite cried, her expression lighting up in rays of joy.
Magnolia almost felt bad about ruining Lazulite's happiness "no lavender is purple not pink. It starts with C" Magnolia hinted.
" ............................................................................................. Camellia?" Lazulite asked.
"Those are too bulky. Look, I need some time alone." Magnolia sighed.

。。。。。。。。。。。。

Magnolia could her way to the principal's cave. Tsunami was a stern and shouty seawing the colour of sapphires and massive azure wings, that was a amazing fighter (Not that that helped with being a star)!All in all, Magnolia was fine with her being in charge.
She was slumped on her desk, fingering a scroll, looking bored.
"Excuse me? Miss? I have a complaint, why am I sharing a cave with an idiot sandwing?" Magnolia asked, letting her feelings for the sandwing and the seawing who had been outrageously rude to her.
"What?" Tsunami asked.
"Can I have a cave to myself?"she said, blinking her luscious eyelashes
Tsunami sighed tucked her wings and rolled her eyes.
"You have no idea how many times I get that question! Tsunami! I hate my claw-mate! Miss! Can I get my own cave?
Do you know what the answer is for every dragonet who asks!?" Tsunami growled.
"Ummmmmmm" Magnolia murmured, feeling quite nervous.
"NO!!! The answer is NO!!!" Tsunami bellowed. "Now GET OUT!!!!"
Magnolia turned pale purple pink as she hurried out of Tsunami's cave. Anger burned in her gut, that insolent Sandwing and arrogant seawing pay. After all, she wasn't just stunning, she was brilliant.

Sorry the chapter's a bit long... I'm planning to make chapter's a bit longer, because I'm on chapter 14 and I'm still introducing characters.