Punishment

* season 2 episode 5

" We oh no that's yo boy you take em I don't want em", Cookie said to Lucious. " Oh hell no I don't want no snitch Lucious clapback. " Vernon was a Bitch...but he wasn't a chum...and he didn't kill himself either That's some Bs", Cookie said.

Cookie pov

" You know something I don't", Lucious asked grabbing Vernon's ashes and setting them on the table infront of me. " I don't know nothing do you", I asked. " Well whatever happnes we can't leave them here It don't look good... so why don't you go ahead and give them to ya sister carol she used to like him", Lucious said. 

" You know he told me bunky was about to shake you down probably thought it was a matter of time before you turned on him", I replied. 

He tried to walk over to the couch and sit down but I out my feet up to block his way I don't want him by me. He then looked at me. " You knew he was a snake", He asked me

" I didn't know nothing...so did you off him did you get one of yo Gomes to do it", I asked rolling my eyes. 

" No I did not kill vernon...move out of my way", he said playfully hitting my feet and I moved them. " You know Lucious everyday of being around you seems like something goes bad every day", I said. 

" You are just the devil and your a horrible father", I replied. Lucious figured he had enough of Cookie critizing him and all that mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" And you just suck at everyt- I got cut off bye Lucious smashing his lips onto mine. I tried with everything In my power to push him off but he eased us back onto the couch and trapped my hands over my head.

He settled himself in between my legs and slid my heels off and I locked my feet around his torso. He trailed kisses on my neck and untucked my shirt from my skirt and placed soft slow kissing on my stomach. 

 " I'm sick and tired of this little attitude you have all the time and all that mouth if I have to fuck some respect out of you then so be it take this shit off", He said referring to my shirt and skirt.

I did what I was told and he took off his clothes as well " Bend you ass over this couch NOW!", He yelled and I did so. I heard him take of his belt. WHACK  I felt the black lather tore on my skin What the hell did he just spank me. 

" You must have forgot who I am", 

WHACK

Lucious...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU THANK YOU SO BIG AND GROWN AND IN CHARGE IMA SHOW YOU WHOS IN CHARGE

WHACK "Oww Lucious please", I cried it hurt. " WHAT DID I SAY I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU!!!", He yelled. I tried my best not to cry. "WHACK you WHACK are WHACK so WHACK stubborn", He yelled.

" OH my god Lucious pleaseeeee", I cried. " No don't please me now you wasn't pleasing me when you was up there showing yo ass was you", He asked. I didn't answer. " WHACK WAS YOU", He screamed.

"NOOOOO", I yelled. " Ima fuck you until yo ass can't walk", He said. He then started to take off his clothes. " DOGGIE STYLE ON THE COUCH NOW!!!", He yelled I did so as quick as possible. " You are not aloud to cum Or I'll beat the shit out of this pussy til it's dark red you hear me", He asked. I nodded.

He rammed Into me." Oh my god...", I breathless moaned. " Uh uh Yessss daddy", I moaned. " Shut yo ass up I don't wanna hear you", He groaned. He smacked my ass. " You gone learn to listen to me and stop running yo mouth", he said.

" Hmm Dam", He groaned.  " Lucious pleaseee...", I moaned. " WHAT DID I SAY  KEEP FUCKING PLAING WITH ME  DIDN'T I SAY I DIDN'T WANNA HEAR YOU", He smacked my ass.

" ANSWER ME", He yelled. " YESSSS SIR", I screamed. Just as I was about to cum he pulled out. " turn around and lay on yo back", He told me.  I did as I was told I layed on my back. " Legs open", He demanded I opened them.

He got in between my legs and entered me again I threw my head back. " Lucious I'm gonna- say it I dare you ass cum and see what daddy does to you!", he snapped.

she tried to push him back but he pinned her hands above her head and the sloppy kissed. " That feel's good doesn't it", he asked she nodded.

He went faster. " Uh baby please", she moaned. " You wanna cum daddy's baby huh", he asked. " UGH YESS!", she yelled.

He grinned and kissed her neck she held his head. " You gone do what daddy tell you to do aren't you!", he growled.

" Lucious I- AREN'T YOU!", he yelled slapping her behind. " YES YES GOD YES!", she moaned. " Should daddy let you cum", he asked.

" Yes! Daddy please!", she begged. " Cum beautiful", he told her. " MHMP YESSSSS!", her body shook with force as she came.

" Mhm...", he leaned down and kissed her deeply. " Meet me at my place tonight around 7", she told him.

" Mhm", He kissed her again. " I love you....", she told him. " I love you too cook", he said.