Forgive me

Lucious POV

After Ryan left my office Anika walked In I hope she isn't here to talk about Cookie because I don't have time for it. I just have to play it cool with her until I can dump her.

"Hey baby this right here is Ryan Morgan this is Anika", I said standing up from my desk. Anika folded her arms over her chest. " He's gonna be shooting our Legacy concert and He's gonna shoot the white Party Fundraiser", I continued.

" Nice to meet you Ryan Lucious do you have a moment", She asked me. Damit I don't have time for her.

" Well I'll start shooting pay roll right away", Ryan said grabbing his bag then walking out of my office. " Perfect I like that guy", I told Anika. " Look A-Anika we gotta discuss something", I said.

" Yes we do", She said. " I'm going to  get to the point Lucious did you sleep with Cookie", She asked me. Shit I was hoping she would ask me any other question but that one. " Anika I did not sleep with her ok I made love to her", I corrected.

" So you just cheat me Lucious wh-  Anika listen I haven't seen Cookie In over 17 years an- I was cut off beacause she pushed me back on the couch and straddled my lap then started kissing me " An-Anika shit stop", I said as I tried to push her off of me.

" Hey Baby I- I looked up and saw Cookie at the door. " I see your busy", She said running out of the office. " Cook baby Cookie wait", I said as I pushed Anika off of me I'm pretty sure she feel to the floor but I don't give a dam I need to find Cookie.

I walked out of my Office and searched for Cookie But their was no sign of her I even checked her office and she wasn't there that means she only went one place...Her penthouse so that's where I'm going. 

" Hey becky take over for me today I gotta go do something Important", I said. " Got it", She replied.

At Cookie's Penthouse

Cookie's POV

I can't believe that yella bastard And to think I was just about to let him In my heart again. I left Empire and came home there's no way I was staying there after what he did. Knock, Knock who the hell is that. I get up and open the door why didn't I guess this it was Lucious.

as soon as I open the door and see Lucious I close the door back but he stops it before It closes. "Ugh what do you want", I asked going  into the kitchen. " Cookie we need to talk", He said. " well I don't wanna talk to you", I snapped.

" Cookie you didn't see what you thought you saw", He said grabbing my arm but I yanked it away from him. " OH I didn't then tell me what I SAW THEN HUH HOW COULD YOU LUCIOUS", I yelled with tears running down my face. " You have two seconds to give me a reason why I shouldn't stab you In you dam throat", I yelled.

"Listen I was in my office today The Anika walked In I told her that we needed to talk she said that she knows that me and you slept together I tried to explain to her but she took it the wrong way I didn't kiss her Ok I swear", He said walking up to me and grabbing me by my waist.

" But I saw y- No she kissed me I didn't kiss her OK you know I love you and I wouldn't lie to you I told you I was gonna get rid of her and I mean it", He said stroking my cheek. " You forgive me", He asked. " yes but you have to make it up to me", I said pouting. 

He grinned and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. " Anything you want", He said kissing my neck. " anything", I asked. " Anything", repeated again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" UH....YES...LUCIOUS FUCK BABY JUST LIKE THAT", I moaned as Lucious was In between my legs eating my Pussy like it was candy. " Hmhm Daddy make you feel god", He asked. 

" Yes yes yes....SOOOOO GOOD!", I moaned. " SHIT BOY", I moaned he then teased me by licking my thighs. " Damit Lucious IM GONNA CUM", as he dove back in.

After several hours they were done

Lucious POV

Cookie was asleep on my chest I was awake so I was running my fingers through her long curly hair. My phone then started to ring and it was Anika

Call

Lucious: what is it Anika

Anika: what do you mean what is it baby where are you I miss you (whines)

Lucious: (chuckles) Anika that's enough

Anika: but baby-

Lucious: ANIKA GOODBYE ( Cookie stirs around so Lucious quiets down) Its ok baby He said to Cookie.

Anika: baby wh-

Lucious: Bye anika

Call ended 

TBc...

There will be a part 2