L O S T

~Beginning Of L O S T~

It's been two months.

Two months of pain.

Two months of torture.

Two months without his mate.

Two months of hating himself for not trying harder to get her from that-

That devil.

He's never seen anything like it, what was she?

After his mate was taken away from him, he started running around the woods trying to find her, trying to sniff her out but he couldn't even get a hint of her magnolia scent.

It's as if she never existed.

He wouldn't be surprised, if his mate was all in his head.

She was like an Angel.

And a devil like him doesn't deserve an angel like her.

But he kept searching, but to no avail. He kept searching until he saw the sun start coming out.

That's when his sanity snapped.

He left the woods and went to the hospital. His anger flowing through the building, the whole pack shivered from fear of their alpha.

They didn't stand in his way but rather everyone in his path ran to the nearest room or pushed theirselves against the wall.

His breathing was heavy, his veins were popping out his skin as his wolf was close to take control.

But Graham was angrier than his wolf, his wolf may have been angry but he was also slowly falling into depression the longer he was away from his mate, making his wolf just a tad bit too weak to take control.

And all Graham could see was red as he was walking down the hospital corridors.

Until he saw the man he was looking for.

Dr. Madden.

The doctor that used to check on Cotton-Mae.

And the same doctor that recommended to his Alpha to let his mate leave.

Dr. Madden saw the rage he was holding, even a blind man would know by just his presence.

But what shook him to his core was that his anger was towards him.

The greatest doctor in Alpha Adlers pack just got his neck snapped in front of the fellow doctors and nurses, making them gasp and quiver.

Dr. Madden died.

And so did many other poor souls who made a single mistake in the two months he was without his mate.

He started training again with his scouts.

Losing a little less then half of them whenever one came to deliver the news of how they couldn't find their Luna.

He was out of control.

He didn't think about how his pack could fall without their strong, powerful Alpha.