Chapter 53:Lucky 13?

-Rachel pov-

Monday has come and Quinn and I are ready. We know the other haven't prepared anything so we feel good. The moms little 'prank' was enough to give us an idea. currently Maribel and Santana are tied. It's stupid but we are behind 12. We need to get a lucky 13 and then keep the lead.

I really wanna get my ultimate wish by winning this. I want the house to just Brittany and myself. We may not do a homerun but bases could be run. We are Quinn has something she really wants too. She wants to be able to have power over Santana for a week. That means she has to listen to anything Quinn says.

So Quinn controls her outfits, Hair, attitude, and other things. I am fully behind helping her for that. Quinn has promised me Santana will wear a few animal sweaters. I can't wait to see it happen! Karma is a bitch.

I'm on my way to our first scare when I see a cardinal talking with Brittany. I slow to a halt and watch Brittany get really happy. She's belly laughing....she hasn't done that for me. I frown and try to remember the girls name....I think its Amber. I'm gonna see if we got any fake blood later.

I go back on my way to the first scare even more ready. Quinn gives me a questioning look but doesn't ask anything. We get our stuff on and ready then wait. It's taken all day for this and it better not fail. The glee members trickle in and it's go time. 

Quinn shuts off the lights and I quickly lock the doors. There's groans and everyone looks around. When I see the first face of fear I strike. I lightly tap the girls shoulder causing her to jump. We have so much space in the auditorium we have nothing to worry about. 

My scare sets up Quinn for out light tricks. She turns on some spotlights and starts moving the cardboard for shadows. They slowly get more scared as we have horror scenes play out in front of them. I smile and go for my part. The I play make it sound like footsteps are moving around the room. Really I'm running and using shoes on the ground. 

Quinn moves the killers toward the stage one by one. I hold back my laugh as I use the last shoe. The guys are blocking the girls and trying to act brave. I sneak my way to the stage when I hear the door being jiggled. That's not good. We haven't done the final scare! Then I hear Ambers voice. 

I sneak to Quinn and whisper in her ear "We need to do it now" She looks at me confused "We already have them all scared"

She nods and pulls the rope. It pulls the light lever and causes the lights to come on and the skeletons to drop. They all scream and we high five. We get some glares but I ignore them. That's 13 scares and 1 girl in blood.

I run backstage and grab the blood bucket. I quickly walk down as the door open. I growl when I see Amber touch Brittany on the way in. I raise the bucket and toss it. While some does land on Amber...It also lands on Brittany. 

"RACHEL!" Brittany looks at me angrily "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I pout angrily at Amber "She is obviously flirting with you! Obviously you enjoy it too since you gave her a belly laugh but won't give me one"

"That's not all that happened" I turn and look at Santana confused "Explain now Britt or I will"

I look at Brittany confused "It was a accident Rachel" I take a step back as she tries to touch me "Rach?"

"No" I shake my head and let out a defeated, Sarcastic chuckle "Maybe she can make you happy and someone else can make me happy...Maybe I just need to be alone"

I walk to the stage and Blaine stops me. He gives me a hug and then walks to the Piano. He gives a nod and starts playing. I smile sadly at the song.

-Rachel-Blaine-Both-

Friday night you and your boys went out to eat
Then they hung out
But you came home around three (yes you did)
If six of y'all went out, uh
Then four of you were really cheap
'Cause only two of you had dinner
I found your credit card receipt

It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags up and leave
Don't you dare come running back to me
It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you, leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy, yeah, ah

I'll pack your bags so you can leave town for a week (yes, I'm)
The phone rings
And then you look at me
You said it was one of your friends
Down on 54th Street
So why did 213
Show up on your Caller I.D.? Oh

It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags up and leave
Don't you dare come running back to me
It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you, leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy, yeah, ah

I've been through all of this before
So how could you think
Don't think about it, don't think about it
That I would stand around and take some more
Get gone, get gone
Things are gonna change
Things are gon' change, baby

'Cause I won't be a fool anymore
You don't stand no chance, boy

That's why you have to leave
I say, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
So don't turn around to see my face
Don't you turn around
There's no more tears left here for you to see

Was it really worth you going out like that?
(Tell me, boy)
Was it really worth you going out like that?
See I'm moving on

And I refuse to turn back, yeah
See all of this time

I thought I had somebody down for Whitney
It turns out

You were making a fool of me

It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags up and leave
Don't you dare come running back to me
It's not right, but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway

Close the door behind you, leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy, oh-oh

At the end I have tears falling and I look at Brittany. I see her upset and crying. I shake my head and walk off the stage. It's not a storm out but just a genuine walk out. I sigh and start walking home. I can't see her right now.

-Brittany pov-

"So now that you two are separated" Amber looks at me with a smirk "Why don't we finally get together?"

"There's no us in the future Amber" I stand up and sigh "There's no anybody else"

"Oh come on!" Amber stands up and push me into the chair "You can do better than suicide Suzy!"

Before I can say anything she's punched down "Don't you EVER! Show up to this school again!" Cherry growls at Amber "You are no longer a Blazer or a Cardinal!"

Amber gets up holding her jaw and stumbles out. I start to stand up but Cherry shoves me back down. I look up in fear as her hand stays on my shoulder. There's nothing but fire in her eyes. 

"Let her go" I look at Santana thankfully then shrink back "I'm not happy with you either"

Cherry lets go and the club walks out. The last one is Quinn whos staring at me in disbelief. She shakes her head before walking away. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up at Shelby.

"You gonna kill me now?" She shakes her head no and I let out a sarcastic chuckle "Surprised there"

"Don't get smart" She takes her hand off my shoulder and looks at me disappointedly "You messed up"

"I know" I sigh and look at the ground "I gotta find a way to fix this"

"Yes you do" A hand goes out to me and I look up to see its still Shelby "I may not be happy but I know you're still good for her"

I take her hand with a small smile. She helps me up and we walk out together. Right now I have ideas of how to fix all of this going through....I have to win. If I win the scare off then I can get her to do it! 

I'll win this for her and then win her back. I'm gonna get my star back.