Chapter 67:Letters are never good

-Shelby pov-
I'm currently sitting in Madison's office. I need something to do. The regionals stuff is all taken care of and we are ready to go. I see a tray that has my name on it and go through it.

I sift through the papers till I reach a red envelope. I read the envelope and tear it open. I pull out of the letter and read over it. I feel my heart drop.

'This is from the board over the school choir competitions. With New Directions no longer instated we had to redraw Ohio's sectional byes. Dalton did not win the draw. We are sorry about this.

You will be competing in Indy at Sectionals. We have sent this out with enough time for you to practice. Sorry again'

"FUCK!" I get up and run out of the office and run to the front desk "I need you to call all Blazers down to the choir room!"

"May I know why?" Judy looks at me confused "I have no clue how to do that either"

"We have to compete at sectionals!" Judys eyes go wide "YEAH!"

Judy slides the phone to me and I hit the buttons. I hand the phone over to her and she looks at me confused. I place her finger on the button and run out of the room. I have to go.

"All blazers report to the club room! Emergency meeting!"

I run toward the club room and see the kids run too. I'm actually getting passed by them. I sigh and try to keep pace. I'm the last one in the room and I'm out of breath.

"What's going on?" Rachel looks at me confused "You don't run for anything"

"Ow" She shrugs and I shake my head "Since New Directions got pulled they redrew for sectionals bye! We didn't win!"

"So we have to compete?!" I see all of the kids start freaking out "We aren't ready!"

"Don't they have stuff prepared?" I look over at Alex who's drinking a icee "Can't they use that?"

"I-we-yo" I look at the club and whistle for attention "HEY! Can we use the regional plans?"

"I mean yeah" Rachel looks at Dotty "Right?"

Dotty nods "I don't see why not" she looks at me "You're the director"

"Yeah it'll work" I look over at Alex who's drinking and acting calm "Are you ok?"

"Totally" Soon I'm joined on my left side by Angela doing the same thing Alex is "Hey Angel"

"Sup" She drinks calmly and I look between them both confused "What?"

"I think we just all are confused" Blaine looks at everyone and they nod "Yestersay you both seemed...destroyed and when we came here to fix somethings you both have been chill"

"You two even match!" Dotty pouts and walks up to Angela "I've been wanting to match for years now!"

"We just wanna know what happened" I step forward and turn toward them "So why is she acting like a mini you?"

"Emma said to take her under my wing" Alex smiles "What better than to inter/twins it?"

"I think I'm worried about our houses sanity now" I turn and look toward the club "Let's test our songs out huh?"

Blaine nods and walks to the piano.

-Blaine-Backup-

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance