left

A/N: hi guys!! so this book is the sequel to Forever, Ginny. I suggest you read the first book before you read this one or else a lot of small details won't make sense at all! Both on my profile!

*********************

It's been a week since Harry, Hermione and Ron left. It's been unusually quiet - even though the trio wasn't that loud.

All of the Weasley family were left a bit shaken, after what'd happened at the wedding, and with the Death Eaters putting the family through torture and harsh interrogations.

Dolohov took mum and dad into the kitchen after almost all the guests had escaped, not letting anyone else go in with them. Bill kept Ginny in check from running her mouth, but it didn't really help. They hit her a few times for remarks, much to the anger of Fred—who almost punched him, but again, Bill and George held him back. Luckily, Charlie couldn't come back from Romania for the wedding, he's safe there.

They'd hear silence, questions, more silence, an answer, and then it'd go one of two ways. A satisfied remark—or intense screaming. The Cruciatus. Ginny shivered at the memory, it was a sound she'd never forget.

Yaxley had taken Ginny into a room, grabbed her by the waist and laid her onto a table, sticking my ankles and wrists to the hard, cold metal with an incarcerus curse. Ginny could vividly remember the feel of his cold hands cupping her neck and tracing along her collarbone—whispering the questions and commands into her ear.

Yaxley did the same but worse to Fleur, she only told Ginny all of what happened. She told bits and piece to Bill, but she couldn't get it all out. Ginny supposed it was easier to tell someone who'd get it, someone who'd gone through the same thing. That's when Ginny told Fleur what Goyle did to her last year, she finally had opened up. It felt relieving. They spoke the entire night, crying and laughing and hugging—more emotional than Ginny had been since she was little.

I'm to go to Hogwarts tomorrow, it feels weird going without the trio. Haven't been a year where I've gone without them. I've only ridden on the train once without them, and it was with Dean. We were - uhm... sort of occupied most of that time.

Back to the topic at hand.

Sort of scary. She knew that it wouldn't be the same, even though Ron had been insistent that Hogwarts was the safest place in the world. air wasn't true, she knew it. Dumbledore was dead, Harry left, and the person who murdered Dumbledore was running the school.

After Lupin had sent a patronus to the trio, and said not to respond, Harry somehow sent something back without being able to be traced. It was risky, though, because Ginny knew that they were being closely watched. It was going to be like that for a while.

Ginny and her mum were laying by the fire, staring into the flames while Mrs. Weasley stroked Ginny's hair, when the fire suddenly turned a pale white. Harry's face did not appear, but his voice echoed calmly and quietly. Ginny started, sitting up straight and looking into the fire expectantly.

Three of us all safe. Do not respond, as we will not receive it. Ron sends his love, and Hermione sends thanks and good wellbeing's.

To Mrs. and Mr. Weasley, thank you - for being the parents I never had. You had big shoes to fill and you almost did. In respect to my own.

To Fred and George, the laughs in silence, keeping us lively in harsh times.

Bill, the strength in the weak,

Charlie, for being the excitement in our dull and grey lives,

Fleur, for being one to keep me in check.