Chapter 8

Scarlett p.o.v

After having a heated makeout session with Blake and leaving with a hard on am walking down to the cells when I get there Tank is waiting outside the door.

(Savannah - he must feel the mate bond with her already.

Scarlett - maybe but we still need to do this.)

Tank looks up as I come over to him.

Scarlett - Tank any news?

Tank - nothing but lun......sorry Scarlett please don't hurt her.

Scarlett - i won't hurt her tank their are others ways to make someone talk other then hurting them.

I put my hand on his shoulder then walk past him to the door

Scarlett - do you wanna come in since she is your mate?

He nods. I open the door to the cell and go in with Tank behind me. The girl is chained to the wall. I can smell that the chains are covered in wolfsbane she looks up to us.

 I can smell that the chains are covered in wolfsbane she looks up to us

Scarlett - what's your name girl?

??? - no comment

(Savannah -this will be harder than we throught)

Scarlett - look we aren't gonna hurt you we are just looking for answers.

No answer so I kneel down in front of her I notice some scars on her reaching out my hand I notice she flinched. I lift up her shirt that we gave her along with some shorts to see that she has marks all over her stomach.

Scarlett - who did this to you?

??? - what do you care?

I move my hair out of the way to show her my cheek.

Scarlett - i have scars too, i am Scarlett whats your name?

She sighs.

Abbie - Abbie. My name is Abbie.

She looks over to Tank and I can see the saddens in her eyes when he looks away. I haven't known Tank long but he's hurt knowing his mate is a rogue who helped attack a hospital.

Abbie - ok....I will talk but just don't let him near me.

That shocked me why wouldn't she want her mate near her.

Scarlett - who Tank?

Abbie - no.... (sniff) the one who gave me these Alpha Red.

Alpha Red p.o.v

My plan is coming along nicely. I am not going to be taken for a mug by anyone it has taken years to come up with the plan to use the rogues to destroy the Alpha king and his pack and now I know that Scarlett is the his mate when she should be mine. I've had my eyes on her ever since Ben brought her here that hot little body, that fiery personality and the fact shes part of the blood rose pack dammm. She will be mine weather she likes it or not, the attack on the hospital was only part 1 of my plan to check if she was there now I know she is time for part 2. Kinda shame that Abbie got caught she was hot but useless had to kill her father and whip her for a year to make her do this she will must likly tell them but she doesn't know all the plan. With some slut bend over my desk Finally I fill up the condom, slap her ass and send her on her way i love my little toys but can't wait to fill up Scarlett with my seed.

Scarlett p.o.v

Abbie told us everything from the attack on the hospatil to Alpha Red killing her father and whipping her for a year. Tank got really mad he had to step out the cell the whole talk Abbie was talking I kept my eyes on her and both me and Savannah knew she was telling the truth. The door opens and in steps my handsome mate I want to tease him a little.

Scarlett - enjoy your cold shower babe?

Blake - very funny my sweet. Now what do we do about her Tanks already told me everyone.

We look at each other then Abbie throws her head forward with tears in her eyes.

Abbie - just kill me!!!! Please!!!

Scarlett - why would you say that?

Abbie - no matter what am died either way. You will kill me for being apart of the attack and if you let me go Alpha Red will find me and do god knows what to me so the only choice you have is to kill me.

Suddenly Tank burst into the room looking right to Abbie

Tank - don't you ever fucking say that again!!!.

She looks to him Then an idea comes to mind.

Scarlett - Blake I have an idea.

Blake - which is?

Scarlett - let her go but keep her in Tanks care and give her a chance to redeem herself.

Blake thinks about it and looks to Tank.

Blake - very well i will give you one chance to redeem yourself Abbie and Tank keep an eye on her am trusting you and my mate on this one.

Tank nods and We leave the cell then while walking Blake takes my hand.

Blake - i hope you are such about this.

Scarlett - so am I Blake I can't stand the throught of Tank losing his mate. Just like i can't stand the throught of losing you when I just got you.

He stops me and cups my face with his one free hand.

Blake - you will never lose me baby.

He kisses me then we head back up to the house when there is other surprise waiting.

--------------------------------------------

A/N sorry for this chapter being so short having had much time to write the day the next one a big surprise is coming.