Chapter 19

Blake p.o.v

I hear Scarlett scream for me I rush to the twins room and see Sara is on the floor Leo is crying while Scarlett is going mad saying that Talia is gone. I send out a search party to track down my daughter and the fucker that took her I also ask Matt to come here now Silver comes in to look after his mate. Am trying to keep myself together even tho am pancking inside. I am trying to calm both Leo and Scarlett thankfully Amy comes in and take Leo out suddenly Scarlett feels cold her skin is ice cold.

Blake - baby your skin it's ice cold.

She doesn't say a word.

Blake - baby say something please.

Scarlett - Blake.....I can't....breath.

Suddenly she burst out of the room I rush after her calling her name She runs out the house and screams Talia's name and when her hands touch the grass it turns into ice. What the fuck?! Titan starts to whimper.

(Blake - Titan what's the matter?

Titan - mates in pain)

Scarlett - what's happening to me? Blake help me please it hurts.

Silver and Sara come out and see me about to touch Scarlett.

Sara - don't!!!!

Am taken back by that why wouldn't i touch my mate? Sara goes in front of Scarlett.

Sara - Scarlett listen to me you have to calm down or you will let off a never ending winter.

A never ending winter what is she talking about i go to ask but I get pulled back by Silver

Blake - Silver whats going on? What's happening to Scarlett?

Scarlett screams in pain I go to rush to her but Silver holds me back.

Blake - let me go to her!!

Silver - you can't right now her power is waking up.

Blake - what are you talking about?

Silver - it's hard to explain Sara can tell you more once scarlett is calm.

I don't get it but we wait for half and hour in that time Tank tells me his picks up Talia's scent and is following it so I tell him to tell me as soon as he finds my daughter. Scarlett calls for me I look to Silver and he nods I rush over to her.

Blake - baby.

She looks to me and her eyes are a beautiful icey blue colour i go to touch her and she looks at Sara who nods then she falls into my arms. I hold her to my chest to my surprise her skin isn't cold anymore I look to Sara.

Blake - what's going on Sara?

Sara sighs.

Sara - get Ryan and Bella they need to hear this too meet us in your office Carry Scarlett tho.

I lift Scarlett and carry her to my office I mind link Ryan and Bella to meet us there. Soon their arrive Ryan looks worried when he sees Scarlett.

Ryan - what's going on?

I've got Scarlett in my arms on the couch Silver is standing next to Sara. Ryan sits next to us and Bella goes on his lap.

Sara - I haven't been honest with you guys you see this is hard to explain so I all starts at the beginning.

She places a book on the coffee table in front of us.

Sara - My family was one of the few wolf families blessed with powers that can only be unlocked by finding your mate and having your first pup. In this book tells the story of how it all came to pass. Each wolf family was given a power and our families is ice.

Scarlett - you mean like Elsa in Frozen?

Sara - yeah something like that but it effects our wolves too either we learn to control it or it can be dangerous.

Ryan - wait does this mean I will get it?

Sara shakes her head.

Sara - no Ryan it only effects the women in the family sometimes it skips a generation.

I feel Scarlett tense up so I cup her face.

Blake - easy baby am here and am not going anyway.

Scarlett - am scared of this power.

Sara - don't be everything you need to know is in the book and you will have to train other than that you will have a normal life.

Scarlett - does that mean you have it and Talia......oh my god Talia have you found her yet??

Blake - Tank has a lead....

Just then Tank's voice came though the mind link.

(Tank - Alpha...we have a problem.

Blake - what kind of problem Tank? Is talia ok?

Tank - that's the problem we track her to the cliff and her kidnapper says if we go any closer then they will throw her off the cliff.

Blake - WHAT!? What do They want?

Tank - we asked and they said to talk to you and..... Scarlett.

Why do they want to talk to us for? Why does trouble always have a way of finding us.

Blake - ok i will talk to Scarlett and we will be there soon)

I tell Scarlett what's going on then with the others we head off to the cliff even tho she's scared not cuz of her powers but of the fact she might hurt or scare Talia. We leave Amy, Silver and Sara along with a few warriors at the house to look after it as well as Leo and Cole but I am not gonna lie I am a little scared of her new powers but am not just gonna leave her she's my mate, my moon, my everything we will get Talia back.