The ghosts' effects

Y/N - your name
Y/L/N - Your last name

It's your 4th night in your new house. The estate agent said the house was haunted. You haven't had any encounters yet. "She was probably just trying to scare me" you think to yourself. Suddenly your thoughts are cut short by loud bang coming from the landing. You quickly get out of bed and run out of your room. You look down the hallway, squinting in the dark, trying to pick out shapes. You start to see a tall dark figure coming towards you at a high speed; the figure doesn't seem to be slowing down. They're getting closer and closer. "Hello!" You shout, "What are you doing?" In a panic you turn to run back into your room, forgetting the door was shut. You fall to floor with a loud thud, having hit your head. That was the last thing you remembered of that night.

The next morning you wake up back in your bed. You sit up as a piercing pain rushes to your head. As you climb out of bed you start to feel dizzy. "What happened last night?" You think to yourself. You make your way over to the mirror and search your head looking for an explanation for the horrible pain in your head. There was nothing. No bruise. No cut. What the hell happened. You decide to forget about it, it must've been a dream. You get ready, lock the door and head towards your car. As you approach your car, you hear someone calling your name in the background. "Y/N," the shouting continues, "Y/N!" You turn around to see your next door neighbour, Billie, standing in her garden smoking a cigarette. She walks closer to your fence. "Hi sweetie, are you okay? You don't look too good." She says to you. You can't get any words out. You've never seen or spoken to her properly since you moved in. Suddenly the dizziness from when you woke up comes flooding back and you faint again right in front of Billie.

This time you wake up to find yourself downstairs on your sofa. You try to sit up but are stopped by a soft hand. You look to the side of you to see Billie sitting in an armchair next to the sofa. "Don't sit up quickly, you had a nasty fall." She whispers to you whilst slowing helping you up. You glance towards the windows to see a dark gloomy sky outside. "Oh my gosh how long have I been out?" You panic. "8 hours." Billie replies. "Oh no what the hell, has she been here all day? I bet she thinks I'm really weird." You think to yourself. Billie moves herself from the armchair and sits herself next to you on the sofa. She places the back of her hand on your forehead. "Oh my your boiling." Billie exclaims, "let's take this off." She says pulling your jacket off and revealing the skin tight black dress you had on underneath. You look towards her, smiling slightly. "So, do you live alone?" Billie questions. "Um yes, my girlfriend cheated on me a few months before I moved so ye," you reply, "what about you?" "I too live alone, I'm still waiting for the right person to come along." She replies with an awkward laugh. You look towards Billie and suddenly feel all woozy. There's something about her that makes it impossible to keep your eyes off of her. She's amazing. "Billie?" "Yes?" She turns to look at you with her big dark eyes. "Can you do me a favour?" You ask shyly. "What favour?" She asks. "Can you please search my house for ghosts in the morning?" You question. "Of course I can hunny." She exclaims, "how about 9:30am." "That sounds perfect." You agree. With that, Billie stands up and walks towards the front door, stopping to turn around and smile before walking out of the door and closing it behind her. You undress yourself until your only wearing your black bra and black lace thong and collapse back on to the sofa, falling straight to sleep and forgetting to set an alarm for Billie.