From the hell fire

In the Quran they say that you are for ever in hell or hell fire that there is no escape for your sinner even if you do the hajj or recite the Quran.  In Korean there live an evil young man a spawn of the hell fire incarnation of  salim the grim who was an Ottoman Empire leader, who tortured and killed his own people and people of other enthnic group ,this young was Abdullah Al-kory, he was unnatural person.   Seen by those around him that he was the great Satan in person.  On the out side he seem to the non empath that he was just a young soft spoken Quran reciter from Korea.   He in Korea was infamous for man of things.  He was luring Muslim and non Muslim woman- women of the night who he saw as infidels. 
When Li Chung Li disappeared a famous journalist the police decided to look into the disappearances of the prostitutes. 

..............
When Li Chung Li woke up , she was in a dank basement with a bunch of other girls and women.  They all looked like they haven't eaten anything in months some dehydrated severely as the were changed to the wall.   Li could what sounded like Arabic chanting, they were in a mosque basement then when she looked up she saw the glandular and slim nerdy little s**t who seemed ordinary and seemed like the imam.  But she this was no imam as she was filled with dread. 
"As salaamu aliekum, my pretties," the young guy said.  "I am Abdullah al-Kory" he said in an even more sickening voice trying to be compassionate. 
What that f**k are you up to s**t head," Li said in a near scream waking the other woman.  When the others saw his evil presence they all scream. 
"You are my pretty little infidels are to server my every desires and wants sexually.  And if you don't do as ask you will be waterboarded and raped by yours truly. " the skinny little s**t said forcing a deep kiss on to Li and lee bit his tongue.  He howled in pain and she kicked him in the testicles.
"You little f**ker," he said as he trapped her by the hair and said to recite the Quran, then he proceeded to water board her but she fought him off.  But she saw more horrific and grotesque things:
A woman mummifying by nature long dead the other was to see a young woman in vat of acid devolving will she was still alive, she  was close to death. 
" you like my handy work he said this also a fingernail factory."
He went to get the pliers pulled out one nail and Li Chung Li puked on him in pain. 
"I got clean self now you little....." al-kory screamed and ran up stairs. 
That was when Li decided that was enough.  She got all the girls who enough strength for escape and climbed out of the basement window
When Abdullah came back he was shocked to see all his able bodied victims had left.   He growled and screamed both in Arabic and Korean.  No one would understand the concept of erotic jihad.  An age old practice since the eighteen hundreds. 

..............................

At the police station the woman and girls when to tell their harrowing story beneath the mosque. 
"I was stripped naked and put in a stress position as he had sexy with me," one complained.  
"I was waterboarded and then he forced himself on me," another said.
We are looking into Al-kory and his mosque in the disappearances," the police told Li. 
The others where into much of a shock to I.D him and traumatized, but Li was different.  A black belt in tae kwon do she had the indomitable spirit to identify  him as Abdullah Al-kory or as the called him Al-gory for there rumours that went around the town of soul and she did something to positively id him.
When they brought the psychotic imam into the police situation she instantly took of his glasses and clawed literally clawed his eyes out. 
"You are from the hell fire and you will return to hell," she spat out. 
Blinded the serial killer imam was blinded and brought to justice, where he will face the wrath of the prisoners but not before killings himself.