11

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

POV Jake

"We're not done yet, that was just the beginning." I say smirking at her.

I see her skin pale as she looks at both of us, her heart beating faster as she processes our states.

"Kitten," I say wrapping my hand around her neck, squeezing gently as I move myself closer to her face.

"You didn't forget about me did you?" I say growling  into her ear as I turn her around, her back against my chest my hand still around her neck. 

She moans as I run my hands down her chest leaving sparks wherever I touched. 

"Hmmm? kitten I can't hear you." I say kissing her neck, feeling her pulse going a mile a minute.

"No" she says shakily.

I smirk, "no what?" teasing her.

I slide two fingers into her slowly pumping as I use my other hand to push her head upwards giving me more room to leave my marks all over her neck.

She arches her back and grips my arm moaning.

"fuck" she moans.

I growl, squeezing the sides of her neck with my hand. "I don't want to hear those foul words coming out of that pretty mouth, am I clear?"

"Yes" she groans squeezing her eyes shut.

I pump my fingers faster, making her a moaning mess as she grips my arm tighter. 

She moves her body with my rhythm and rubs against me making me want to take her right now.

Yelling her orgasm she squirts and drips all over my hand, pushing my hand away from her dripping core.

I growl and grab both of her arms, tightly gripping them and pushing them to her chest with one of my hands.

Placing my other hand back to her wet core, rubbing my fingers at a fast pace over her clit. 

"Ahhh" she groans her breath shaky .

She closes her legs and I growl in disapproval.

"Open your legs princess" Blake growls.

"I can't-" She says her whole body shaking.

We both growl and Blake forces her legs apart, slapping both sides of her butt. The sound of the slaps and Roses moans vibrating off of the walls.  

I continue to rub my fingers faster onto her core, her back arching, trying to get my hand away and failing. 

She yells moaning as she once again squirts all over my hands and bedsheets. Her body glistening with sweat and tears running down her cheeks. 

We both moan cumming with her from her butt rubbing against me and Blake giving himself a handjob squirting onto her stomach.

"Fuck kitten" I groan as she falls weakly into my arms.

We both kiss the sides of her cheeks, Blake getting up to grab a damp towel to clean her up.

I look down at her and see her eyes slowly closing.

"sleep kitten" I say whispering into her ear.

Blake comes back and starts wiping her clean. I look at him and notice his wolf is not present. 

Looking back his eyes were not yellow after he finished eating her out.

I stare at him in curiosity and confusion.

He doesn't notice my gaze as his eyes are fixed on Rose and gently finishing cleaning her.

When he's done he throws the towel into the hamper and lifts Rose off of me signaling me with his head towards the wet stains on the bedsheet, I pull off the sheet and he places her gently onto the middle of the bed. 

She whines as he pulls away, losing his touch. 

I smirk as he lays down next to her pulling a blanket over their body's

"Blake" 

He looks at me and I grin, raising his eyebrow he hums questioningly. 

"I told you, you would warm up to her" 

He rolls his eyes, "I couldn't resist her, seeing her so vulnerable like that. Imagining another man touching her like us made my blood boil." He growls possessively pulling her closer to him.

I growl putting that imagine into my mind, wanting to rip off the skin of any male who dared put their hands on her. 

Rose wakes up probably from the growling and seething anger we are both releasing.

She looks at both of us worried, "what's wrong?"

I growl and pull the covers up and get into bed scooting closer to her.

"Baby, if anyone touches you in any way that is wrong-" I growl deeply.

"You go straight to us" Blake says growling.

"My loves, why are you thinking about that" she says softly running her fingers through our hair calming us down. 

We both wrap our arm around her waist. 

I start to drift off, my eyes closing happy that I am by her side.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was busy and didn't have time to upload last week, It's a couple days late but here is the update.

Blake is finally warming up to her!!! 

Leave your thoughts about this chapter and vote if you liked it :)

also I forgot to put a warning last chapter, sorry.