𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Jungkook punched Jimin in the shoulder. His adorable, bunny tooth grin on full display.

"Yah!" Jimin playfully scolded. Narrowing his eyes at the latter.

It's been three years since the Kim family had moved to New Zealand. Ella was now a Senior in college off in America while Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok had all graduated high school and were now attending the same college in Busan. Which, a matter of fact, happened to be both Jungkook and Jimin's hometown.

Not only where they starting their third year at the university, but it was also Jungkook's 20th birthday. Sadly, both his parents and older sister couldn't make it this time. Leaving him, his 3 friends, and his baby sister, who was now 7 years old, to celebrate.

Jungkook glanced down at his phone as it went off. A text message popping up on screen. His smile widening, if even possible at this point, as he saw who it was from.

A happy birthday text with a bunch of purple and red hearts from Kim Taehyung. Him apologizing for not being there. For the third time in a row.

"Kookie~!" His sister called out to him. Shaking his arm. Only for her attention to go else were. Staring right past him. Her dark brown orbs doubling in size as a smile grew.

"Oppa!!" She jumped up from her seat and sprinted towards the entrance.

Jungkook stood up to run after her. Only to stop dead in his tracks. His breath hitching in his throat as he was caught completely off guard.

"Are you just going to stand there like a dork or are you going to come here and give me a hug?" The all too familiar voice called out to him. His boxy smile melting the poor raven haired males heart.

"Taehyung." Tears swelled up in Jungkook's eyes. Running towards the man he hadn't seen in so long. Wrapping his arms around his neck. Taehyung's arms snacking around his waist. Maya giggling beside them.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie."

════════

thank you for reading!!