Strawberry chapstick // Vince Neil

You were in the dressing room with your bestfriends and your boyfriend, the Crüe was on their "Shout At The Devil" tour, you were a make up artist, and you were so happy when the boys wanted to take you on tour.

Sure working at a makeup store and giving strangers 30 dollar makeovers was fun but god touring with rockstars was a blast.

Vince stood leaning against a vanity, looking deeply into the mirror.

"Vince you reek of artificial strawberry will you put the chapstick down." Tommy said, slapping Vince's shoulder as your boyfriend applied the sweet smelling balm for the 20th time today.

"Don't tell me what to do T." He laughed.

"Your boyfriend's a sissy." Nikki jokes.

"Oh, well thank you Mr. high heels." You mocked before standing up and hugging Vince from behind.

Vince smiles as you plant a kiss on his cheek eyes fixed on your reflection in the mirror in front of him.

"Why are you always using that stuff anyway." Nikki asks.

"Girls like soft lips." He says with a smile turning and kissing your lips gently.

His lips really were soft. And you liked the taste of strawberries.

"Then how come you only got one girl and I have 5" Tommy says causing Nikki to burst out laughing behind him.

"TOMMY!" You say trying not to laugh as You turn to him, slapping his arm.

"Heyyy that huurrrttt" he pouts.

"Oh you whine like a baby and Vince is the sissy." You laugh.

Vince laughs and turns around, hopping up to sit on the vanity.

Then the door opens up for a second

"Hurry up guys you're on in 5!"

Mick stands from the chair he was sitting in in the corner, and heads out the door, Nikki and Tommy soon following behind.

You step in front of Vince, standing in between his legs, and move your hands to run up and down his arms.

"You do need to take that stuff off though because I have to do your lipstick"

He smirks.

"Gimmie a kiss first." He says.

you lean forward and give him a soft kiss, but he pulls me in deepening it.

you let out a soft sign into the kiss before pulling away gently.

"What colour?" He asks.

"How about a nice strawberry red?"