6| EMBARRASMENT

I quickly run to my house while I'm on the verge of breaking down.
Once I open the door, mom tries talking to me, "Sorry, mom I have a test I really need to study, talk to you later.." I smile at mom as I quickly run to my room.

I lock the door, crying on the floor I lost all hope of my new school.

Now he's going to spread it around the school..Everyone's going to laugh at me..

*Ding, Ding!*

Huh..Since when did I add Mark?

Mark:
Hey Y/N 😼

Y/N: How did u get my number tf-

Mark: nevermind that guess what happened 🔪

Y/N: what-

Mark: that dahyun girl asked me out and i said yes

Y/N: bruh you're so stupid

Mark: I ain't 👹🔪

Y/N: sureee now she's going to take you away from me then boom you'll hate me too and i'll have no friends :(((

Mark: dwdw
*read*

[The next day..]

I slowly walk to school.

I stop as I see Mark and Dahyun walking together.
I scrunch my nose as I walk past them not saying anything, "Y/N! Oh-" I ignore Mark as I walk inside.

Meanwhile, Dahyun smirks to herself.

I sit by myself in my classroom, looking at the window I see Mark and Dahyun again.

Ugh...

I roll my eyes as I look at my desk full of boredom.
*ringggg!!*

The bell finally rings, I straighten my back waiting for our teacher to come in.

"Good morning, class!"
Mr. Noemi smiles at us as we say it back.

Mr. Noemi gently placed his stack of papers on his desk looking and each and everyone one of us. He finally speaks, "We will be having our first project! Look behind you and that will be your partner," I widen my eyes.

'FUCK.'