10| Bonding and a beating

It's already been 2 hours of doing our little project together.

I have to say, Dahyun is pretty neat when she does these kind of stuff. Sadly, she made me to most of it or else I would do that 100 second plank thing..Whatever.

I sigh, looking at Dahyun, "Yah, don't you think I deserve a break?" Dahyun glances at me, "Fine."

I stretch my back, standing up I notice a keyboard, "Dahyun, you play the piano?" "Does it look like I do?"

"Well...Yeah?" I look at Dahyun waiting for her to answer, "I'm pretty good if I do say so myself," "Really? Can you play for me?" "Play for a freak? No way."

I glare at Dahyun, "Please?? I'll give you money." "I don't care, I won't play the piano for you," I pout looking away.

Dahyun sighs as she gets up from her seat, "Fine, I'll play for you. I GUESS," "R-Really?"

"Yeah, you weirdo," Dahyun looks at me.

(no she doesn't say merry christmas to you)

I sit down watching Dahyun play the piano.

Wow..She's so good..
I yawn a bit watching Dahyuns fingers press on the keys.

"Tch, are you bored of this? If so, i'm going to do something else, you weirdo," "Wha- No! Y-You're really good!" "That's what idiots say you pabo!" "What? That doesn't make any sense-" "It does when I see your ugly face!" Just like that, Dahyun walks back in her room turning on her night lamp going on her laptop.

Did..She just call me ugly?

"Yah! Dahyun-" "Just shut up and dump your face in a bucket of icy water,"

I frown looking at Dahyun who's working on other stuff on her laptop. The light hits her face and I can't help but stare.

She sure is pretty, but she's so mean.

I sit on the couch, going on my phone I see text messages from my mom.

mom:
Y/N where are u

Y/N:
i'm still doing my project with dahyun

mom:
you never told me that

Y/N:
i didnt?
read

I gulp staring at my phone

mom:
well since it's already late you should just sleepover with your little friend i don't want my child to be kidnapped TT
read

OH

HELL

NO.

I slam my phone on one of the cushions from the couch and walk over to Dahyun, "Yah, my mom says that I need to sleepover with you!" Dahyun throws a pillow at you.

Dahyun looks at me widening her eyes in disbelief, "Did I hear that right- You? Sleepover? NO!" I throw the pillow back at Dahyun

"I am NOT sleeping over with YOU!" "That's the spirit!" Dahyun claps her hands smiling at you, not minding her messy hair from the pillow.

"Since you agree with me, why won't you go outside and freeze to death? Don't worry if you get too cold there will be a white van waiting for you. They warm you up real FAST!"

Dahyun starts pushing you out of the house, "What, Dahyun are you crazy?!"

I start to push back until I lose balance and hit the cold concrete with my back and...Dahyun on top of me.

I feel my cheeks heat up, "Get off of me!"

Dahyun widens her eyes and you can clearly see her embarrassed cheeks, "You pabo!"

Dahyun gets up walking away, "Fine! You can sleepover. Just sleep on the floor!"