•Parallel•

Tubbo's interlude.
The story from another point of view
2300 words
TW- Events during the Manberg Election

I-I don't know where I am.

This dark and vast void of nothingness, no feelings, no life.

No light. No hope at all.

Just, nothing.

Images of war fly past my eyes, screams of terror and bloodshed to be followed by solemn prayers and weeping shadows.

My friends- or used to be friends, betrayal and heartbreak is a soul shattering thing.

A brief moment of happiness faded in, flowing through my body which was planted firmly in place.

Is this what euphoria felt like?

I feel so much younger, untainted by the acts of violence pursued by greed.

Everything flashed light.

My eyes shut.

Come out come out! I know where you are!

My eyes track a moving figure running across a lush dreamy field. Laughing with no care for anything else on this planet except for the boy he was chasing.

That's not fair, you have longer legs!

I don't understand how I can see the scene so clearly from so far away.

His face is pulled into a smirk, clearly unphased.

This must be what a fairytale feels like.

My eyes widened, the boys were whisked off with the wind, their bodies disintegrating to red and green as I hopelessly tried to stay planted where I was.

The first thing that stood out to me was purple, rich purple eyes that could make even the most beautiful lilacs weep in despair.

They stared through me.

Come on! Join us!

My eyes latched onto a familiar blue, which could make the sky wail in comparison.

The purple-eyed boy reached a hand out hesitantly.

And firmly held on.

The wind picked up the strewn items on the floor, flicking up the bottom of my shirt I just realized had been here all along. A familiar green button-down I just couldn't put my finger on where it came from.

You can hide but you can't run!

A frozen scene laid painted in front of me, a distant hill where a faint figure of a man was. My eyes although able to focus at any distance were not able to make out anything except for a blob of white.

And suddenly, I'm in the sky.

You're gonna crash us!

My body reformed with a blink, hands holding a plastic steering wheel and a shrill scream filled the air behind me.

Air rushed through my hair and all the energy halted to a stop.

That....was....AWESOME!

My head snapped behind me, bright blue eyes and a brilliant smile. It felt so familiar.

I've gotta get one of those fast planes too, it's just I don't like to mine. I'll probably steal off of my faction members like always.

I can get you one, a voice responded, wait, was that me?