CSO(1)

So first and foremost I would like to dedicate this story to @RajiviJani3. 

So enjoy reading and do vote and Comment and share your thoughts.

Lots of love.

UPDATE: 

In the morning Anika's sleep got disturbed due to nausea. She got up trying to not make a lot of movement because she don't want to disturb Shivaay's sleep. She immediately ran to the washroom and throw up whatever she had the night before, hearing the noise Shivaay woke up and noticed Anika was not beside him, he ran to the washroom to see her throwing up. He ran to help her, he removed all the hair that was in her face, she couldn't do it because her one hand was holding her belly while the other hand was holding the tap. When she was done she washed her face and with Shivaay's help they both went back inside their room while Shivaay made her carefully sit on the bed. 

S: Anika are you okay now? 

A: Yes, I'm totally fine if you are with me

Shivaay was surprised by what she said, she was now about 3 weeks pregnant. Shivaay worked from home, he would only leave home for important meetings. They got freshened up and went to the dining table and sat with the rest of the family to have breakfast.

R: Anika Bhabhi how are you doing this morning?

A: Rudy I'm perfectly fine. Oh Shivaay I forgot to mention that I have an appointment with Dr. You know my best friend that I keep chatting with, Malika Morgan, she's my gynecologist and will help us throughout the pregnancy an appointment and everything else.

S: That's good I heard that she's the best gynecologist in Mumbai, what time is your appointment because I would love to meet her and ask a few questions.

A: It's at 12. But Shivaay please don't blast your one thousand questions to her please 

S: Bit Anika we need to know. But I will try not to blast out to much questions okay.

A: Good.

Shivika got ready and went to the doctor.  It was easy for them because no.1 the gynecologist is Anika's friend and no.2 they are very famous and popular. The nurse toke them inside Malika's cabin and told them to take a seat because she was busy with a patient. When Malika came in her cabin she saw Anika and Shivaay, she walked past Shivaay and gave Anika a big protective hug. Poor Shivaay felt so bad he was about to give her a mouth full but he didn't because his Anika was there.

A: Malika this is my husband......

M: Shivaay Singh Oberoi (she said all that out of excitement) I can't imagine that the Shivaay Singh Oberoi is in my cabin...yayyyy I'm so happy.

Anika cleared hear throat and said

A: Malika don't you think you being a bit of a drama queen. When ever we talk over the phone I would tell all about him.

M: Yes, I know that I was just teasing, but I was teasing when I said that I'm happy to see Mr SSO. So why waste time and let us take some tests. Come on this way.

They entered in a room and done some tests. After all tests were done they went back inside Malika's cabin.

M: So Anika according to the results your BP and everything is perfectly normal, but you need to eat healthy, so do you have any questions to ask.

S: Yes, is she allowed to use shampoo when washing hair?

M: Not exactly, A small amount of chemical can be absorbed through the scalp and there are chemicals in shampoo that are best avoided. Also make sure to check dandruff shampoo's, as many of these chemicals are not safe. Opt for natural, organic products.

S: Okay, so from now on we'll use natural, organic shampoo's. One more thing, can she still travel during this time.

M: I'm suggesting not during the first trimester due to nausea, but during the second trimester she can because by then the nausea would have subsided and won't feel uncomfortable

A: Shivaay why would ask her this question. Are you planing to fly me and our baby out of town?

S: Yes, but I would go as well. Okay we'll take your leave now, Bye.

A: Bye, Malika we would leave now

M: Bye, Anika and Shivaay, do come back for next week for your prenatal check up alright, because next week you are entering your 4th week, so we'll start the prenatal check up.

A: Okay thanks you are the best friend and best the best gyne.

They left the hospital and were sitting in the car. On there way back home Anika spotted a stall making 'PAV BHAJI' In Chowpatty style.

A: Shivaay please, they are making my favorite 'pav bhaji' that to in chowpatty style. Please Shivaay.

S: But Anika shouldn't cravings begin during the 5th week or what?

A: Shivaay, it will be in my first trimester, it could be as early as 5 weeks into pregnancy. But you have to tolerate my cravings for the next nine months.

S: So I see, and why exactly

A: It gets stronger during the second trimester.

S: Okay then I have to handle cravings and hormones

A: Hahaha.....very funny I really want it

S: Want what?

A: Come on Shivaay. I want my 'pav bhaji' please

S: Fine I'll make you when we get back

A: No Shivaay I want it now

S: Fine but this is the last time we are eating outside from home understand, and no more fast foods after this. from tomorrow it's strictly healthy foods okay

A: Okay I'll not eat fast foods from tomorrow and you can stay happy. I know you want the best for me and our baby, but strictly no CSO please.

S: I can't promise you that but I'll try not to be your crazy CSO.

A: Thank you. I love you.

S: I love you more.

Shivika went to the stall were the 'pav bhaji' was made and ordered their food. The food was finally finished and they enjoyed it by feeding each other. Once they were done they headed back home.

Precap: Anika falls by running downstairs. Shivaay worries and becomes CSO

Lots of love.