Welcome of prince and princess

Happy reading.
______________

3 months later
Anika was now 8 and a half months pregnant she had a baby shower that went extremely well. She got lots of gifts and enjoyed herself with everyone that was their. A week later she was taking her afternoon naps, while Shivaay was busy in making lunch for the family. Everyone gathered at the dinner table for lunch and ate while having talks, laughter and jokes made by Rudra. Gauri was now 2 months pregnant while Bhavya was 4 weeks pregnant. All 3 obros take really good care of their wives and pamper them like small babies.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya where talking about what they would name their children when they came in this world. Shivomru were listening to them and debating on their choice of names.

G: Anika Bhabhi if my baby is a girl I would name her either Kiara or Amanda.

Om: Gauri Romi is a better and beautiful name.

G: Omkaraji please just shut up. Kiara and Amanda are also good names.

Om: Yes I know but....

G: No if's and but's

Om: Fine...I can never win against you.

G:🙂🙂

B: If baby is boy I would name him Vikram or Virat.

R: Bhavya not these names....we can name him Manav or Chubby.

B: Yes, I will accept Manav but.....isn't Chubby your friend??

R: Indeed he is....but if I have a son then I could have my own Chubby😁

B: Rudra Singh Oberoi.....shut up we are not naming our son Chubby and that's finally. Do you get it.

R: Ye...s....Yes...I get it😨😨

B: Good....now please do use the word Chubby as our son's name

R: 🤐🤐

A: Shiv what if we will have twins

S: Ha a prince and princess

A: Yes Shivaay....our princess name will be Anshi and our prince will be Viren

S: Ani, my jaan, angel, my everything those are good names but....

A: But.....😰😰

S: I think my princess name will be Imrah and prince will be Ansh

A: Shivaay Singh Oberoi your choice of names is also good but don't you think Anshi Viren are also a good choice

S: Yes they are....and both of our choices are good

A: 😞😞

S: (In mind) I will have to do something to cheer her up before her mood swings kick in....and if that happens then I'm done for😵😵

Shivomru were now trying to figure out ways to cheer their wives before their parents find what condition their faces are and end up being in big trouble by both their moms and wives because ever since the news of the pregnancy their dear mom's with their DIL have made their lives miserable.

Om went to buy Gauri all her favorite chocolates, Rudra got Bhavya all her favorite shows that she can watch(yet knowing he would have to watch with her😄)

Shivaay on the other hand managed to sneak people into the house to decorate a spear room next to their room. Few hours later the room was beautifully decorated for his baby's. When the room was done he went out and bought all her favorite chocolates and sweats then prepared her favorite Aloo Puri.