The Hybrid contract

*Chapter written by <a3/n>*

3rd Person~

Jungkook was observing Taehyung closely as Yoongi went away to look upon his own hybrid, Park Jimin

Jungkook observed the little snoring puppy and cooed. His eyes went from his eyes to his neck, which had the name 'Kim Taehyung' written on it. "Taehyung, so that's his name. Aw, cute just like him" murmured Jungkook to himself. His eyes went further down till his stomach, which was visible due to the position the little hybrid was sleeping in. This also revealed his ass tight shorts which were black in color.

But the thing that broke Jungkook's heart was all the cuts and hickeys all over his puppy. It made Jungkook cry. Taehyung wasn't lying when he said that his previous master before Jungkook would hit and abuse him.

Jungkook removed Taehyung's choker comfortably as he kept sleeping. Then he decided to change his clothes to something comfortable. Jungkook had beforehand ordered a few clothes for his puppy. He took out a pair of loose shorts and a gucci shirt. He thought for a few seconds but then decided to change it himself. He slid the hoodie out comfortably as it was oversized. It revealed all other cuts, scratches and hickeys on his stomach and other parts. Jungkook decided that he would treat them once he was awake. He quickly slid the gucci shirt and buttoned it with the rhythm of the puppy's little snores.

But then, his ass tight shorts. What would he do in order to remove those shorts and slide on the new ones without waking him up? Jungkook decided to take a chance and remove them. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts. Then he tried to pull the shorts down but they were stuck on that huge ass and thighs. He added a bit force and the shorts came out, and oh boy, he regretted it. Taehyung woke up and looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the floor. "Ah Tae! You are awake!" "Y-yes master" 

Taehyng looked down to find a himself wearing a gucci shirt and- only his boxers. He looked at Jungkook scared. He thought that Jungkook was going to fuck him while he was sleeping. "Puppy- I swear, I was just helping you change. I wasn't going to have sex while you were sleeping!" Jungkook quickly replied after he saw the look on his puppy's face.

"I-I trust you master. And I like this shirt. I love gucci!" replied Taehyung excited. He loved Gucci but he had never worn a gucci shirt- well gucci anything in his life. He always wanted to and Jungkook full-filled his dream. "Aw my cute puppy, come here and give me a hug" Said Jungkook and opened his arms wide for the puppy to hug. Taehyung ran and jumped into Jungkook's arms.

"So...are we gonna make a c-contract. A hybrid-master one? You know, like a caregiver-caretaker one?" Asked Taehyung as they broke their hug. "Yeah. I was coming on that...you can come if you don't wanna sleep more" Answered Jungkook. "I've had enough sleep. Let's make the contract"

____________________

Do's

~Call me daddy
~Eat dinner, lunch and breakfast on time
~Kiss daddy when he comes back from work
~Take a bath everyday
~Always pick up daddy's phone

Don'ts

~Do not call me master
~Do not enter daddy's room
~Do not go outside the house without permission
~Do not touch yourself
~Do not open the door
~Do not say no to daddy

Punishments

~No kiss and hugs
~Spankings on the ass
~No sex or touching

Rewards

~A cookie
~stomach rubs
~Whatever you'd like to eat for dinner

___________________

"Here, is this fine?" Asked Jungkook as Taehyung quickly read it. "Yes daddy!" He replied joyfully. "It's almost dinner time? Which pizza do you want?" "Any will do!" replied Taehyung to Jungkook's question. 

Jungkook ordered a margarita pizza and then took Taehyung for a tour. "Daddy..." Asked Taehyung, "What is your name?" he ended. "My name is Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook answered. 

A few minutes later someone knocked. "I'll open the door!" Taehyung squealed and ran downstairs before Jungkook could say anything. In a few minutes, Taehyung appeared with two boxes of pizza and a boxy smile on his face but it soon turned into a frown when he saw Jungkook looking angrily at him. "You broke a rule. You opened the door without my permission" He said coldly. Taehyung started shivering of thinking about the spankings on the ass. He started hyperventilating as he remembered what his last owner did to him when he broke rules. He looked down breathing heavily and sweating a lot but then heard a cheerful voice saying,

"It's the first time and nothing happened to you! I won't do anything come on now! Show me your boxy smile!" It was Jungkook saying these lines. Taehyung jumped happily and hugged Jungkook after keeping the pizza boxes on the side table. "C'mon, let's heat it and then eat it" He said and went in the kitchen. Taehyung felt relived and comfortable ,even though he didn't spend a lot of time with Jungkook he knew that he wasn't like his last master, not in the least.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out with the pizza and something to drink. They sat on the couch as Jungkook decided to play a movie. It was a horror spine-chilling film. "D-daddy, I'm scared" stuttered Taehyung. "Don't worry puppy, I am here" Jungkook replied.

They both watched peacefully until the first thrill came. Looking at all those things- darkness, blood, whimpers- Taehyung started remembering all the time spent with his last owner. Without realizing, he started crying. Jungkook looked at him and hugged him. He could feel the other's body heat up-but-it wasn't due to blushing or anything-Taehyung was having a fever. 

Jungkook quickly got up while Taehyung was still in his arms. He picked him up and rushed upstairs. He quickly laid Taehyung on the bed as he again rushed downstairs to get some medicine. He had got a syrup, thinking that Taehyung was a hybrid, so well, he was bound to act like a child (and that was right). He measured it in a spoon and put it in front of Taehyung's mouth but he shook it and gave a indication that meant a 'no'. "Don't you say no to me. Remember the contract?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung gulped and then finally nodded. He opened his mouth wide open as Jungkook put the spoon in his mouth. Taehyung closed his eyes and gulped down the medicine. In a few seconds, a smile appeared on his face. "Sweet" he said to himself, still smiling. 

********