dos <3

"Is she always like this? Or.."

unedited, I wanted to get out a chapter quickly!       
                                 y/n

There y/n lay on her bed. Not a single sound heard in the white, decorated room. The sky, black as coal as she shut her eyes. Trying to sleep. But she couldn't. That stupid boy was on her mind. Invading her time with his stupid jokes and sexual comments.

How cliché.

Did she expect to be friends with him? No! Did she think he was kind of cute? Maybe. But that wasn't the point. He was messing her up. He's only been here for 3 days and already he hasn't done any of his treatments.

She sat up. The bed creaking from her movement, as she looked to the wooden door. Should she tell him how she felt?

'fine... but if he makes a joke i'm out of here' she thought.

Finally getting up she walked off to his room. Walking down the eerily quiet hall, she ended up at his door.

knock, knock, knock..

"Yes Bar- oh. Well look at who we have here! It's y/n! The girl who supposedly hates me." he said, acting suprised and smirking your way.

"Huh, funny. Anyway, the girl who actually does hate you needs to explain something to you." you replied, not attempting to put up with his bull shit. "You're messing me up."

"How the fuck am I messing you up?"

"Can you not cuss so loud! People are sleeping.."

"I honestly could not care. Now, answer my question. How. The. FUCk. Am I messing you up?"

you sighed. He wasn't going to understand was he. "The fact that you aren't doing your treatments, is.. it's killing me okay? Can I see your treatment sheet."

He looked at you like your crazy."Uh okay.."
He passed you the sheet.
Holy cow shit.
"You have B.Copecia? And you aren't doing your treatments? What the actual fuck. Fine. Since you're messing me up and I know you won't do the treatments on your own, you'll do it with me. See you at 9 in the meditation room." you walked off. Shaking your hips in the process hoping he'd notice. Just because you hated him didn't mean he wasn't cute. And oh of course he noticed.

                                  Alex

Licking his lips he walked back inside his room. He needed her. He jumped onto his bed. Tucking himself in and turning on his old laptop that was struggling to work. He wondered if you had any socials. But instead stumbled onto a youtube channel you ran. One video, after another video after another.

"Hey! Today we are looking at the babies! Since i'll never be able to try or have a baby of my own, I like to visit the-"

"Hey guys! Today i'm with Barb! She's putting the pills in my room and i'm so excit-"

"What's cystic fibrosis? Well, This is the video for you! I'm y/n and i'm a cystic fibrosis patient. It's pretty mu-"

                                        Y/n
She woke up at 7, doing her normal routines in the morning and started to get ready for a 'pleasant' day ahead of her...

i'm so sorry it's so short! i currently have assessments for the end of the year, and i'm studying constantly. next chapter will be longer ! ily all and go follow my instagram :)
@siennabeee