Cuatro <3

(lowercase)

"Wow, you actually did show up." you stared down at the dark haired boy, his eyes looking back into yours.
"You didn't think i would?" he replied, a smirk visible.
"I really didn't."
"Now that's just rude."
"Sure it is, now let's start."
there you guys started getting along. Alex making jokes, both of you relating to eachother, and mainly staying 6 feet at all time.
"So, where do we go now?" he asked, unable to keep his eyes off of you.
"Gym obviously."

alex's pov

He wanted to spent time with y/n. but also ask a lingering question, who was Abby? why did she die? he also wanted to see her flustered. like she was a little play toy, obviously in a joking way.

y/n's  pov

You also didn't think he'd follow you, but he did. he actually did. "What do you want to do when you're older?" he asked, he never did stop asking questions. almost like questions were the first thing to come to his mind. his navy beanie never seeming to stop complimenting his freckled, pale face.

"Well, i wanted to be a mom, but of course that's not possible. I'd say, a blogger. I don't have much to go anyway. What about you?"

"I don't know. I'll let my lungs just play my life for me."

"I thought you were going to say something sexual." you laughed, his laugh joining you as you both ran at a steady pace on the treadmill.

"Well i mean if you want me to-"

"And.. that's where i stop." you hopped off, coughing a bit and grabbing your deep pink coloured bag. Looking up at him, his v line showed just a bit at the bottom of his shirt as he slowing came to a hault. 
you continued, " How about art? i've seen your drawings of barb, even Poe said you're amazing!"

"I mean, that's not a bad idea. You could be my slave and i'd draw you." he smirked at you. he really did like making dirty jokes. so you shot one back.
"What type of slave?" you replied, a smirk joining your face this time while his disappeared and he went red. he walked up to you and positioned his lips as close to your ear as the 6ft were, and whispered slowly, like he was hesitant to say what he was thinking, "A sex slave."

you just looked up to him, you're eyes burning holes into his and you could tell he enjoyed it. "Wow, ha ha, very funny. You know i would never do that with you."

"Sure you would y/n, you're just lying, and you're a pretty bad liar." he said proudly, winking at the end. this time you were red.
"Yeah, Alexis, i sure am a bad liar."
"wait a second, who what when why and how do you know my real name-"
"i may have asked barb." you replied, a playful smile saying hi on your face as he stared at you, "that's it, i'm going to get you!"

this is how you guys ended up getting in trouble with barb.

"what did i tell you! you were clearly not 6ft apart-"
"we were barb and you're just exaggerating, right y/n?" he looked at you with that look that reads, im going to burst out laughing please help me. "uh yeah we were."
"sure you guys were, if i catch you being silly in anyway you're both done."

"fine." you guys said simultaneously, laughing after. barb walked off, leaving you and alex just sitting exactly 6ft apart. "y/n, do you mind if i ask a question?"  
"sure! what is it?"
"who is Abby? how come she died?"
you smile slowed down to a frown, and you started to dissociate. "I don't really know what you're talking about-"
"But you do, it's on your youtube channel."
"She's just someone."
"Who? You can tell me!"
"My sister! Okay? She was my sister, does that answer your question?"  you looked up at him, your eyes watering. you really did try not to cry. "Y/n, i'm sorry,"
"No, i've got to go. Bye Alex."
he knew he stuffed up.

3 days passed and he hadn't come out of his room, youre daily videos never ended up being uploaded, and you just weren't in a good mood anymore. you finally mustered up the strength to get up out of the white plain bed, and visit him. You knew you still liked him, even more then before, so you set up a little date night. hoping he'd say yes and join you.

all you needed were, the 5ft pool sticks (the game pool not an actual pool), a letter, and a nice dress. this was going to be quite an interesting night.