Stop it! (Chris x Carrie)

Chris laughed as she shoved Carrie against the wall. Carrie yelped. "Awww! Is little Carrie white gonna cry?" She teased. Carrie blinked back tears of frustration and misery. She was inconsolable. Out of all the people she could have bullied, why did it have to be her? She heard Chris and some other girls chanting "Praying Carrie, ugly, short and hairy! All her friends are..imaginary!" Over and over again. She wanted to scream. She tried to, but sobbed instead. Eventually, the sobbing turned into wailing. She hated this. She wanted to run away. She wanted Tommy to make her laugh and cheer her up with his silly jokes.She wanted Miss Collins to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay. But there was no Tommy, and no Miss Collins, and they wouldn't be there for her anyways because she knew they didn't care. It was all just a prank. It had to be. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Chris slapping her in the face. "STOP CRYING! BITCH!" She yelled. Carrie screamed. "Stop it! Stop yellin'! I can't take it anymore!" She choked out. The smirk on the taller girls face turned into a concerned facial expression. Carrie curled up in a ball. "Go away! All of you!" Chris yelled at her 'friends'. They scattered. Some giggling. Some dying with laughter. Nobody felt bad for her. Because after all, she was just creepy Carrie White. "C-Carrie..I'm sorry...I took it too far.." Chris whispered. She sat down next to Carrie. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" She tried. Carrie was confused. Chris was..apologising? "N-no. You can't make me feel better. Because I'm just a loser loner kid who sits at the back of the classroom with no friends. I'm just creepy Carrie White. I'm 'praying Carrie, ugly, short an' hairy.' An'- an' everybody hates me!" She said, like a small, frightened child. She broke down into sobs. Chris immediately held her, stroking her hair and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Carrie blushed. Why was this happening? "I'm so sorry, Carrie, I really am." She whispered, kissing Carrie's cheek. She knew she'd have to make things right, and she knew it would be hard, but Chris was up for a challenge.

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this one, so thank you to @tati-romanov  for requesting!