Secret Love Song (1\2)

Season: 02 - Episode: 07

→ Season: 02 - Episode: 07 ←

Third Pov

-"Reginald, Put me back down right now"- Cristal screams through the garage, they were currently trying to rehearse, but Reggie had Cristal on his shoulder, her eyes facing his back, her legs up in the air, Reggie keeps running around the garage -"I swear if you don't put down right now, I will "- Cristal starts -"you will what?"- Reggie asks teasingly -"No cuddle, no kiss for the entire day"- Cristal says, and just like that her feet were touching the ground again -"Can we try rehearsing now?"- Luke asks, Cristal nods sitting by the keyboard, and watching as Reggie picked up the bass, Willie was sitting in the couch watching the scene play out -"Which song?"- Alex asks swinging his drumstick around his fingers -"that one that Luke and Julie wrote"- Cristal says trying to remember the name of the song -" Secret love song?"- Luke asks uncertain, Cristal nods -"Yeah, that one"- Cristal says, everyone agrees and the song starts -" When you hold me in the street And you kiss me on the dancefloor I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours"- Julie sings almost at Accapella, the rest of the instruments starts slow -"We keep behind closed doors Every time I see you I die a little more Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls It'll never be enough It's obvious you're meant for me Every piece of you it just fits perfectly Every second, every thought I'm in so deep But I'll never show it on my face But we know this We got a love that is homeless"- Julie keeps on, she motions to Cristal -"Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours"- Cristal sings on the microphone, the lyrics to this song, in particular, was deep, it was poking an open wound on Luke's and Julie's chest but it was also necessary -"When you're with him do you call his name? Like you do when you're with me Does it feel the same? Would you leave if I was ready to settle down? Or would you play it safe and stay? Girl, you know this We got a love that is hopeless"- Luke sings looking deeply into Julie's eyes -"Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours"- Julie and Luke sing in harmony -"And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby"- Luke sings into Julie's mic -"I don't wanna hide us away"- Julie sings, Cristal could see the tears in her eyes -"Tell the world about the love we makin'"- Luke sings in her mic, there were tears in his eyes too -"I'm living for that day, someday"- Julie sings, takes a deep breath, Luke places quickly to Reggie before turning his eyes back to Julie -"Can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor?"- Reggie sings on the mic, Cristal stands up grabbing the keytar and walking to his mic -"I wish that we could be like that Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours, I'm yours"- Cristal sings on his mic holding the last word on a high note -"Oh, why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor? I wish that it could be like that (I wish) Why can't it be like that? (I wish) Cause I'm yours (cause I'm yours)"- Julie and Luke sing in sync, Reggie approach his mic singing along with Cristal -"Why can't I say that I'm in love? I wanna shout it from the rooftops I wish that it could be like that (I wish) Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours"- They sing together, all the instruments stop, it was the keytar, and Julie voice finishing the song -"Why can't we be like that? Wish we could be like that"- She sings, her forehead was touching Luke's -"I really like you"- Julie whispers to Luke, Cristal rest her head on Reggie's shoulder feeling his arm around her waist -"I really like you too"- Luke says putting one hand around her neck, just fucking kiss already, Cristal wanted to shout, but she didn't have too, because she saw Luke kissing Julie, once they ended the kiss, Willie cleared his throat, calling everyone's attention -"Can I hear that again? whit kiss in the end included?"- Willie asks, making everyone laugh -"Sure, let's try once more"- Alex says, everyone agrees and they continue playing.

As the night falls, Julie goes back to the house, Reggie and Luke get into a good conversation, about well everything and nothing at the same time, Willie found an old book, which he found very interesting, Cristal and Alex decide to walk around Julie's neighborhood -"I can believe Willie and I are thing"- Alex says exited -"I'm happy you're happy"- Cristal says smiling -"How about you and Reggie? you guys seemed more in sync than even today"- Alex says -"Yeah, we are"- Cristal says with a smile remembering the night before -"Did you at least wore protection?"- Alex asks, Cristal looks at him confused, shaking her head -"We're ghosts, Alex, I can't get pregnant"- Cristal says more bumped than Alex expected, So he puts his hand behind her shoulder smiling at her -"At least you two found each other"- He says, Cristal nods, suddenly Nick stops in front of them he looked hypnotized, he lift his hand blowing something at them and then everything went dark.

When Cristal wakes up, she is laying on cold marble ground, there was strong white light above her, still confused Cristal stands up, trying to leave the room, that's when she notices the glass walls around her, she puts her hand on it, Cristal was scared and very pissed off at the same time, just when things were perfect somebody had to appear and ruin everything -"Hello? Somebody help me"- Cristal screams, hitting the glass -"nobody can hear you here darling"- A voice is heard, Cristal didn't have to look at it, to know who was talking to her, who just kidnapped her -"Caleb"-.

Word Count: 1.100

-Sorry it took me so long to update, had homework and writer's block, but I'm back now

- please vote

-Feel free to leave your thoughts  in the comment section

- I'm gonna my Instagram @ and a link to one of my post in case you wanna follow me there and be friends, my DMS are always open @leh_rgo  https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxfQafFPzy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

-There's gonna be a DUBLE UPDATE TODAY

-leh_rgo-