Chills (2\2)

Season: 03 - Episode: 02

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 02 ←

third pov

Riley wanted to ask Flynn out, she has a crush on the girl for a long time now, and she wanted to take it to the next step, there was just one problem Riley didn't know if Flynn like girls too, so right now she walking from one side to another on her room, with her pink sweater, and rehearsing what to say to her -"Hey, Flynn would you like to go out with me? No that's lame"- Riley says out loud -"Hey Flynn how you're doing, I've been meaning to ask you something, but I didn't know how, so do you wanna go out with me? No that's worse"- Riley says -"It works pretty well for me"- Flynn says leaning against the door, Riley's head snap to her with widened eyes, causing Flynn to chuckle -"when?"- Flynn asks her with a lifted eyebrow -"Tomorrow afternoon?"- Riley says still blushing hard -"It's a date"- Flynn says smiling, she also had a Crush on Riley, but she was didn't know if the girl was into well girls turns out she is, and they were going out, what's Flynn gonna wear? what's Riley is gonna wear? while Flynn made a mental note to talk to Julie Riley made a mental note to talk to her sister, Flynn clears her throat entering the room and dropped her backpack at the girl's bed -"So are we gonna do the biology paper?"- Flynn asks, Riley smiles she thought things might get weird between them but they didn't -"yes, ma'am"- Riley answers, Flynn look at her dead serious -"Don't call me that"- she says, and as she passes beside Riley she stops and whispers on the girl's ear, something that gave her chill, just one little word was able to make Riley's knees weak -"yet"-.

(Warning very detailed Smut read it at your own risk! don't say I didn't warn you)

-"You have no idea what it makes me wanna do to you"- he continues leaving kisses at her neck, Cristal grabs his face making him face, he approaches him even more, she bites his earlobe before whispering -"Than show me"- Just as those words left her mouth Cristal seethe chill on his neck, he tightens his grip on her waist pinning her against the stone wall of the lake, this time Cristal is the one who gets chills when the cold stone collides with her back, Reggie's mouth goes to her ear -"It makes wanna kiss your neck, like this"- Reggie says and start kissing down her neck, the chills come back, this time thought all Cristal's body, her eyes shut almost immediately as she grips her hands on his bare shoulder -"Keep your eyes open"- Reggie says sounding more like an order, Cristal slowly open her -"You ask for it, so I want you to watch it"- he asks -"It makes me wanna take this pretty little pink laced bra off, no it aactually makes me wanna ripp it apart"- Reggie says, Cristal opens her mouth to protest but it was too lat Regie had ripped her bra in two pieces and tossed on the dry land, another chill passes down her body feeling the cold water against her nipples, by this point Cristal was sure the he left a lot of hickeys on her neck, and his hands were marked on her waist -"And you breasts, there fit perfectly on my hand which makes it so easy and tempt to squeeze"- He says, the boy doesn exactly what said, Cristal let's out a half gasp, half moan out of her lips, his hands goes lower slowly again, stopping at the hem of her pink laced underwear, by this oint Reggie was too focused on the master piece infront of her to even speak, he grabs her by the waist again pulling her out of the water, they both come out of the water, Cristal never thought once in her life or after life, taht she would find her self laying with back against the grass, feeling the sun on her skin wearing nothing but her panties, with Reggie's body on top of her only in his boxer, kissing her like everything he needed was right there, and it was she was everything he needed -"Reg"- Cristal breath out between the kiss -"stop teasing"-she says, Reggie smirks through the kiss, taking her underwear off, along with his boxers, he a line him self with her, putting one hand on her waist, and just like that the chills were back again -"Ready?"- Reggie asks, Cristal nods, Reggie felt it too everytime he touch her a chill running down his body, and than I'll to your imagination what happened next.

(End of mature content)

when Reggie and Cristal pop back at the garage, Luke was holding Julie by the waist seating on the couch, Willie, Alex, and Riley were on the ground, and they were talking and laughing -"Hey guys"- Willie says smiling, at the two of them -"Hey Cristal I was looking for my pink bra today, and then I remember I borrowed you, Don't forget to give it back"- Julie says, Cristal turns her face Reggie with lifted eyebrows and a sarcastic expression on his face -" she can't"- Reggie says -"Why?"- Julie asks -"Cause he ripped apart"- Cristal says, with a sarcastic smirk in her face, Julie's eyes go wide, Luke tries not to laugh, Willie had a funny expression on -"OH GOD, get this out of my mind"- Alex says, causing Cristal to laugh loudly, she grabs the bassist's hands and walk closer to her friend group, seating on the ground in front of them, with Reggie's arm around her waist, and just like every time he touch her or says her name, the chills were there, and there was an amazing feeling to have.

Word Count: 1.000

-Please Vote

-Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section

-I DID! I thought I wouldn't have time for a duble update but here it is

-See you soon

-leh_rgo-