16. breakfast

waking up to a pair of arms around her, and her laying on a warm chest brought her to a memory... as she was fixing her position, she think back to the memory. or a dream?

flashback

"baby, wake up"

i groaned as i was still sleepy and tired. but him on the other hand giggled and shook my body again.

"stop.. i'm tired!" i said, hitting his body slightly from the lack of my energy.

"nah uh.. c'mon.. it's 10 am!"

even though my eyes were still closed, i could tell he was looking at me with those lovely eyes, and a soft smile planted on his face.

"robbie i swear to god.. let me sleep in.."

right as i said that, there were no more "him" talking and making me get out of bed. so i thought he gave up and left until..

"robbie? emily it's been months.. i'm vinnie"

end of whatever it was. (cuz i couldn't say it was a flashback)

i opened my eyes and sat up quickly, causing vinnie to wake up too with a groan.

"em-emily, are you okay?" vinnie worriedly asked, holding emily's shaking body tightly, but also softly.

since emily was still shaking and breathing heavily, vinnie decided to just pulled her into a comfortable hug.

"shh.. you're fine.. it was just a dream" vinnie said slowly, caressing emily's hair as they were both holding each other.

... or was it?

-

the next morning, vinnie woke up first to emily still in his arms and beside her sleeping peacefully. after emily's "bad dream" last night, they cuddled and eventually fell asleep.

he didn't know as to what was the dream about but he felt bad for emily. he caressed emily's hair for about 5 more minutes before he decided to make a sandwich for both of them.

after he carefully and slowly getting up from the bed, he turned off the led lights before walking out the bedroom and make his way to the kitchen.

first off, he made coffees for both of them so by the time he finished making sandwiches, the coffees could be warm. he then took out four eggs from the fridge along with chicken breasts and some cheese.

after scrambling the eggs and put them into a bowl, he cooked the chicken breasts and toasted four piece of breads.

when those things were all cooked, he cut the chicken to pieces and stuffed them all to the toasted breads and put them into a plate.

as he was about to make his way back to his room, jordan came out from his, almost bumping to vinnie.

"yo, chill, i have food right here" vinnie said shaking his head as jordan just sighed, knowing that vinnie was still mad at him.

"sorry" jordan mumbled as vinnie walked passed him. he then made his way to the living room and just sat there thinking about what the hell did he did that made vinnie so mad.

meanwhile, vinnie opened the door and carefully put the food and coffees on top of the side table. he glanced at emily who was still sleeping before opening the window.

"emily.. wake up" vinnie said, shaking her shoulder a bit.

emily groaned and flipped to her right side.

he shook his head and chuckled a little before trying to wake emily up again.

"come on.. i made breakfast!" vinnie said and emily eventually wake up and rubbed her eyes.

vinnie smiled before taking a cup of coffee and passed it to emily who gratefully took it and drank as it was already warm.

"thank you" emily said, passing the cup back to vinnie as he put it down on the side table. he then gave one of the sandwiches to her.

"it's chicken and cheese sandwich. i hope you like it because i made it myself" vinnie said.  "ooh, i didn't know you can cook" emily smirked as vinnie said, "well, there's much of me you have to discover"

emily shook her head before she took a bite of the sandwich and made a face of her judging.

"what do you think?" vinnie said.

emily scrunched her nose before she said , "i don't like it..."

vinnie face dropped as emily laughed.

"i love it.. thank you very much" emily said, as vinnie patted her on the cheek softly for messing with her.

"you scared me!" vinnie said, taking a bite from the other sandwich himself.

-

a/n

this is in fact a filler chapter but i'll probably do a double update today :)

also, WE FREAKING HIT 6K SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE ARE GROWING SO FAST🥺

have a nice day everyone!!