⭐️Chapter 22: Training with Gon and Killua💧

(THANK YOU!!!!! ImmaEatSugar/Don't question my Weebness for the art <3)

As another month passed by, Gon was soon allowed to train again. Y/n sat on the side with Mr Oinks and foxy, who was in his plush form, as they were watching Killua, Gon and Zushi were practicing their Ren.

"Hey Y/n-chan? Can you show us your ren?" Gon asked, curious about the female's Ren.

"Okie!" She smiled and jumped off the bed and stood nearby them. She was using Ten at the moment, keeping her aura from leaking away from her.

She relaxed herself as she used Ren, a large amount of aura was outputting from the small female. As she continued to show her Ren to the males, she soon stopped and yawned a bit.

"Wow lil sis! You're Ren is really powerful!" Gon's eyes were sparkling at the small female's power, who smiled happily, and tiredly, at the male

"Thank you Onii-Chan...." She went over to the bed and plopped down on it, tiredly. She hugged Foxy as she continued to watch them train.

~~~~~~~~~

As multiple days passes of the same happening, they were just training their Ren, Y/n found herself fidgeting around with her own Nen, wanting to practice more of her Nen.

"Balloon Puppets..." She mumbled softly to herself as she finished up making a balloon animal of a dog. As she finished up, she clicked her fingers, and it came to life.

She smiled and giggled as the dog licked her face, which she hugged the dog happily. She wasn't really paying attention to what was going on with Gon, Killua, Zushi and Wing, who were showing a video of Hisoka's fight against Kastro to Gon, so they can learn Gyo.

Y/n hummed to herself softly as she continued to use her new power, creating multiple animals, for practice.

As she zipped Foxy open and took out what seemed to be a mask, closing the zip, she placed the mask on her face, she was using her nen, covering the mask.

"Hidden mask..." She mumbled as the mask disappeared from her face and her appearance changed. She noticed that she was taller than normal and she was wearing Gon's outfit. She went over to the group of people and they jumped at seeing another Gon.

They were confused, thinking it was someone else other than Y/n, before they did anything, Y/n placed her hands on her face, pulling the invisible mask off her face.

"Surprise! I learnt more nen!" She cheered happily and giggles.

"Wow Lil sis! You're really cool!" Gon smiled at the, small girl.

Killua was impressed but wasn't gonna say anything. Zushi was also really impressed and was surprised how the girl would use her nen already at a young age.

Wing smiled at the small girl. "Y/n, could you help me with the next lesson?" She looked at the male and nodded her head, happy that she could be involved with the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have any ideassssss :p

Next chapter is probably gonna be when Killua and Gon learn their Nen types, (and maybe their fights) and y/n finding out about Gon is fighting Hisoka.