⭐️Chapter 27: Forest Race💧

(Thank you @miru_toko(On instagram) for this beautiful art piece :D <3)

With the following early hours of the day, Y/n finds herself sleeping with Killua on Gon's bed, while Gon was sleeping on the futon mattress on the ground. She climbed off the bed sneakily, and went outside, hearing a sound outside. Sneaking down the stairs, leaving outside towards the sound, being cautious slightly.

She went towards the forest, down the hill that Gon's house was on, towards the forest to check out it.

As she was walking towards the forest, inside of the house, Killua had started to wake up, rubbing his eyes, noticing the missing girl from the room, looking around, to see she was no where to be seen inside of the room. Quickly getting up from the bed, he left the room to see if he could find the female, which he couldn't find her.

Feeling a breeze from the wind, noticing the door that was wide open. He quickly went outside, and was looking for the female, noticing a few footprints in the ground, heading towards the forest.

"Y/n.!?" Killua's eyes widened at realizing the female had gone out in the night. Following the footprints, to go try and find the female who had disappeared off into the forest

Now in the view of Y/n, who was following the sound, as it was running through the trees.

"Hello?" She said softly as she was reaching what ever the sound was, running faster, soon catching up to it, she jumped into the bush, wrapping her arms around what she found, tumbling down the small hill, hitting her back against a tree, holding what ever she found, in her arms.

Opening her eyes, she looked down to find a foxbear cub in her arms, as it was moving around a bit.

Y/n sat up from her spot and petted the cub, calming them down.

"Its okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." The small girl smiled at the cub as it calmed down in her arms, noticing one of its paws was bloody, she luckily grabbed the bag from what Aunt Mito allowed her to take, she conjured bandages and covered the paw up, carefully placing them in her bag, she carried it back towards the direction of the house.

"I'm gonna name you-"

"Y/n!" The female looked up to find Killua running towards her, catching his breath, he hit the back of her head lightly.

"Don't run off like that!" He huffed, he took one of the girl's hands, while she held the bag with her other arm.

"Lets go before Gon and Aunt Mito notice us missing."

"Okie Dokie..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yup Y/n is getting another pet >:3

What do you want to name them? (You can request a girl and boy name cuz I'm still deciding what gender the foxbear will be lol)

Either the most commented or my personal favourite gets chosen :D