29

i'm so pumped up idk why

btw

tw // mentions of blood

The alarm blared through the whole hospital, the robotic voice of a woman spoke,

Code Red
Code Red
Code Red

It said repeatedly every 5 seconds, the lights blacked out and the the emergency red light was their only source of light.

And all of them was alarmed and evacuated quickly but carefully as Mr. Suh and Mark gathered all the people outside checking and counting them, making sure they're complete.

Leaving the soldiers and Deadly Jisung inside the dark and scary Hospital.

They didn't know that Miyeon was still on the building with them. The people knows what happened, The boss and his daughter was outside the building.

But the boss of all was bleeding, he said that "Jisung stabbed him" Chaeyeon mumbled a little "you deserve it" before turning to her side to comfort Miyeon but Miyeon was no where to be seen.

"Oh no, Mr. Suh! Miyeon" She ran to Mr. Suh and Mark who was the nearest to the doors of the hospital. "Miyeon...." she panted, "she's....she's still inside!" She said but there was no way they can risk going inside.

Chaeyeon called her friends and in no time, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin was there comforting her as she cried.

"She'll be safe, she can do it." Jeno said rubbing Chaeyeon's back, "no. she won't survive there, he's so angry his eyes held flame and he said he's not Jisung...." The doctor's daughter, Yeonhwa said.

The five of them looked at her, "he said he's Andy" she finished before walking away and went to her dying father.

"Andy...And- it's the one that forced Jisung to kill Miyeon!" Chaeyeon analyzed and cried more, thinking it was the end for her long time best friend.

Then gunshots was heard, on the middle floor, where Jisung's room was located. The workers and patients watched the terror that is happening in front of their eyes. They heard screams from the soldiers and the gunshot stopped.

-

Inside the building, "Jisung" She said as she sat up from Jisung's bed looking around and saw the lights were out.

She was about to go out of the room and check where was everyone, she heard multiple footsteps and men whispering to each other, She sighed in relief and was about to open the door when multiple gunshots was heard, just outside the room she was in.

She bent down and hid in the corner of the room covering her ears, wanting it to stop. Then the gunshots have stopped but then soon followed by pained screams from the soldiers.

She closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes as she hugged herself wanting her mom.

When everything was all quiet, she peeked on outside. She saw Jisung, but she didn't feel that he's Jisung.

So she hid again and closed her eyes, covering her lips trying not to let out a sound. Tears falling from her alluring eyes.

When the footsteps was gone, she decided to go outside the room and find and escape, she didn't feel safe around anymore.

She let our small whimpers as she cried and turned to the corner. When she turned, she saw blood, blood on the floor and walls. And most of all, dead bodies laid lifeless on the ground.

The eye of the soldier was open and was looking at her and he gave his best to lift his finger and pointed at the end of the hallway.

And there he was, standing in the end looking at Miyeon like she was his prey. And his eyes were indeed, burning.

 And his eyes were indeed, burning