40

"S-she doesn't love me

"S-she doesn't love me..." Jisung stumbled back to his seat looking at the screen that showed Miyeon with Renjun in the park, together.

Chenle and Sungchan looked at him with wide eyes, surprised seeing his eyes. They're not the same eyes he had, it was darker than usual. The two of them tried calming him down but it doesn't work.

"Are you gonna let that Renjun guy take your girl?"
"You're gonna let her be happy without you?"
"Kill him."
"Kill her."
"Kill them all."

The voice inside his head spoke, anger taking over him as he slapped both of his friend's hands that was placed in his shoulders. "If I can't have Miyeon, then no one can have her."

-

Jisung walked fiercely on the park with his best friends chasing him, preventing him to harm any person during day light. By the time Jisung found her, she was left alone with Chaeyeon and Renjun was no where to be seen.

His eyes were set on her small figure that turned around and accidentally met his eyes. She stared at him and he narrowed his eyes on her, watching her moves.

Then she got nudged by the shoulder and her attention was no longer on Jisung and this gave Chenle and Sungchan the chance to pull him back and take him out of the park before he bursts out.

"Come on Jisung, not now." Chenle whispered to his ears and Sungchan helped to put him inside the car and drove away, far from crowded places.

-

"Chae? I miss him." Miyeon's body dropped to her bed, phone placed in her ear. She played with the hem of her sweater as she stared into the ceiling, waiting for Chaeyeon's response. 

"I know Miyeon but what can we do? He left you." Chaeyeon said, Miyeon pouted sighing "Did he really left me?" She asked out loud. 

"You know what? You should rest." Miyeon nodded even though she knows Chaeyeon can't see her, "Okay, Sleep well Chae." She said placing her phone down. 

She turned to her side as her mind was filled with everything that happened today, seeing Jisung in the park earlier, she didn't expected it. 

She saw that he was angry, but why? She tried thinking of the reasons why but ended up giving up and her mind finally drifted to her career as a Psychiatrist. 

"Can I continue being a doctor?" She asked herself and she sat up from her bed, looking straight at her cream colored wall. She stood up, ruffling her own hair as she took her hoodie, wearing it.

She looked at her mother's bedroom seeing that she's deeply sleeping, she smiled lightly and proceeded down stairs. She checked her hoodie's pockets and felt her phone, wallet and keys and let out a relieved sigh.

When she set foot in their porch, she heard a scream coming from next door. She gasped and turned to look at her neighbor's window, she saw how the person stabbed her female neighbor that she once talked to.

Her eyes widened and her hand flew to her mouth, her hands started to shake and stared at the person dressed in all black. Her other hand held the door knob and ran back inside the house, locking the door. 

But her being unlucky, the killer turned to his side, catching a glimpse of her figure before she got inside the house.

she dead