"what is love?"

"Hey, I'll be back later, okay?" Kuroo Tetsurou said while making sure he looks decent. "Sure, sure. Now go before I kick your ass out of my office. Tell Kentarou that I miss him! And give him the video games I packed weeks ago, that's for him." 

"Awww Kenma's being a good uncle~" Kuroo teased in which Kenma just rolled his eyes. "I love that kiddo," Kenma said. "How about me?" Kuroo asked with a smile. "..... I love that kiddo," Kenma smirked to which he pouted. 

"Now go! I might finish late tonight, still not done with this game's coding." Kenma muttered irritatedly. "I'll pick you up later, okay? And don't forget to eat the snacks I bought for you!" He scolded. "Hai hai! Go out or I'll really kick your ass out of my building." 

He just laughed before leaving the younger male's office. 

---

"I apologize again, Kuroo-san but I couldn't think of anyone else to call to." He chuckled as he saw the panic in Akaashi's face. "I told you it's okay! I wouldn't say yes if I have other important things to do. Besides, I miss Kentarou!" 

Akaashi gave a genuine smile before leaving Kentarou to him. "Uncle Kuroooo!" Kentarou rushed to him and he opened his arms to the running boy. "Hi, Kentarou-kun! Wow, you grew taller than the last time I saw you." He said to which Kentarou beamed brighter than the sun.

He really wondered if Kentarou was really made to be the son of Bokuto and Akaashi. The boy got Kentarou's looks from Akaashi (since he is technically an Akaashi) but the attitude was clearly from his best friend who's currently in Brazil right now for the team's volleyball training. 

He suddenly missed Bokuto who's away for two months already. He felt sad for Akaashi, knowing how the peculiar man longs for his best friend even if he does not show it.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked the child. "Video games!" Kentarou cheered as the kid started to set-up the gaming console. Ah, now that hobby wasn't from Kentarou's parents. It was from someone he knew in particular. 

"Uncle Kozume gave you some new video games to play." He said and he watched as the kid cheered again. "Uncle Kozume's the best! We should play them all!"

He smiled at the sight as he helped the boy set-up the console after ordering 2 boxes of pizza for them. 

---

"Uncle Kuroo?" Kentarou asked beside him as they were playing some video games he used to play before when he was younger. He was currently taking care of the kid because of the emergency meeting Akaashi had on its day off.

He hummed in response as they continued playing. 

"My teacher has been teaching something in our school but I haven't asked papa or daddy yet." 

"What's that?"

"What is love for you?"

He stopped and looked at the game controller in his hands before smiling.

"Love is like playing video games, it has stages."

"Stages?"

"Love levels up. You start from strangers to best friends then lovers."

"Can you tell me more about it?" Kentarou asked. 

He chuckled and nodded after stopping the game. "Be my guest, Kentarou-kun." 

---

a/n:

this will be a 5-6-ish chapter once again ^^

thank you for reading :)