one

"Clara! Hurry up we'll be late

"Clara! Hurry up we'll be late." Bobby Brown screams at his sister from the bottom of the stairs. Clara was standing In front of her mirror groaning. "I'll be there in just a second." She screams from her room. Bobby lets out an annoyed groan. "Women."

Behind Bobby stands his friend Johnny Lawrence. He chuckles as he watches him with folded arms.

"Calm down man." Bobby looks at his best friend with sharp eyes. "Why is it that we always have to wait on her."

"She's a girl, it's normal for them to take longer." Bobby groans once again at his friend's words and starts to stamp up the stairs. Grumbling to himself he makes his way upstairs. Johnny ist still standing at the bottom of the stairs and watches his friend with an smirk.

Clara stands in front of her mirror. Her form with the blue trousers and white t-shirt was moving to the beat of the music streaming out of her walkman. The door to her room was pushed open and an annoyed looking Bobby enters.

"Clara! What are you doing? I told you to come downstairs when you're finished." Clara takes off the headphones and puts them around her neck. She presses the pause button and looks at her brothers accusing face.

"Sorry." Clara looks at the ground and taps her foot slightly. The converse shoe taps one the ground in an nervous rythem. Bobby sighs and his face becomes soft.

"It doesn't matter now. Come one we have to go." He walks back to her door and was about to leave but turns around one last time to watch her follow him.

"Oh and don't forget to take a jacket before we leave." Clara smiles slightly at her brother before grabbing the jacket that was laying over a chair.

She leaves her room and catches up to her brother. Together they walk down the stairs where Johnny is still standing. An immediate smile makes its way on Clara's face when she and the boy lock eyes.

"Hi Johnny."

The blonde starts smiling at the small brunette in front of him.
"Hi Clara. So now that the princess is finished, we can finally go." Clara roll her eyes at Johnny and hits his arm while walking past him to the front door.

"The boys are waiting outside." Informs Johnny Clara while she keeps walking to the door. Clara looks back at her brother and friend and smiles at them. "Then let's go, slow poke."

>🥋<

After getting on the back of Bobby's bike, they drive towards the beach where a party to celebrate the last day of the summer. The whole ride over the group was cheering and laughing about whatever somebody said.  Slowly they arrive at the beach. The boys stop their motobikes on a hill that was over looking the beach.

"That was awesome!" Cheers Bobby and pats Johnnys shoulder. The blonde boy laughts along with the other boys and Clara.

"Brew time. Who's for a warm one?" Asks Tommy and holds a beer towards Johnny."Here you go man." Johnny declines. "No, I pass."

"Hey Bobby." Tommy holds the beer to Bobby. "No thanks pal." Declines Bobby with a smile, so Tommy opens the beer for himself. "Who are you kidding? You're the ace degenerate." Laughts Tommy.

"No Ex-degenerate. Eight am tomorrow I'm a senior. I've got one year to make it all work. And thats what I'm gonna do. Make it all work, all of it." Tells Johnny the other boy and then looks at the Brown siblings. "Right?" Clara laughts and nods at him.

"That's right" tells Bobby him and they low five. "You must be a trendsetter, Johnny. Looks like everyone's doing something new." Answeres Tommy while looking ath the beach. "Seems like you've got a lot of pressure right there, buddy." Laughts Clara.

Johnny gives her a cocky smile. "As if I couldn't handle that." He starts laughing along with the others. "Ey Johnny, take a right. Check it out." Tommy points to the beach at two figures playing ball. Clara quickly recogises the girl. Ali Mills.

"Ey Johnny, forget it, man. It's ancient history." Tells Bobby him. Johnny's jaw tightens when his eyes meet the two people. "Who told you that?" Johhny asks not taking his eyes off the pair. He puts on his helmet as Bobby looks at his sister behind him, but she shrugs, not knowing what to do. The siblings turn around when they hear Dutch and Jimmy talking.

"Ey, man. I thought they broke up."

"She did, he didn't."

Johnny starts driving down the hill to the group at the beach, the others right behind him on their bikes, Clara still on her brothers bike. They arrive at the group, and get off the bikes.

The teens crowd almost immediatly around the bikes. Clara and the other boys greet the people, while Johnny walks past the group up to Ali.

"Hey Ali, I want to talk to you." The blonde girl sits down by her radio that was playing music, looking annoyed at Johnny.

"Just leave me alone. We've been over all this. I don't want to talk." Johnny turns the radio off, to have conversation with her. "I want to talk to you, all right?"

Clara watches them with great interest and a sad smile. Johnny wasn't too happy when they broke up and Clara felt bad for the blonde boy. Ali doesn't even look up at the boy in front of her and turns her radio back on. 

"What  is your problem?" Asks Johnny her and turns the radio back off. "Look why don't you just take your little Cobra Kai's and get out of here." Clara looks away from the troubling teens and meets eyes with an unknown boy,  that watching the conversation. Clara reognises him as the boy that was playing football with Ali just minutes ago. The girl has and uneasy feeling when she sees his look. This is not gonna end well if Johnny doesn't stop. She looks back to Johnny and Ali and sees that Johnny took Ali's radio.

"Give me my radio." Insists Ali. She reaches for his but Johnny turns around and stands now on the other side, the radio behind his back.  "I said, give me my radio."

Clara nudges Bobby and he stops talking to a boy from school to look at her. "What?" She doens't say anything and just nods at the aruguring ex-couple.

"I have a bad feeling about this." She looks at her brother and he nods. They watch Johnny when he gives Ali her radio back. Defiantly she turns it back on. Bobby scraches the back of his neck with an uneasy glance at his sister when Johnny takes the radio from Ali and throws it on the ground.

The twins take a step back when Ali pushes Johnny in their direction.
"You just broke my radio!" Screams the blonde girl.

"Yeah." Agrees Johnny. Clara watches the boy with the ball and red hoddie, when he let's the ball fall and tries to grab the radio.

"Ah shit." She throws the boy a quick warning glance, and although he sees it, he chooses to ignore it.

"Don't touch it, punk." tells Johnny him when he holds it up. The boy is about to give it to Ali when Johnny once again grabs it. 

"Are you deaf?" The boy holds his arms up.  Johnny looks at him and then holds the radio up. "You want it?" The boy nods with an confident smile. "Yeah." 

Johnny the lifts the radio and shoves it into the boy. Hard enough to make him fall backwards into the sand.