DIXIES POV: 

As me and charli were walking to school while charli was drinking her iced coffee i saw my "friends" i was so nervous cause my embarrising little sister was with me. As i start walking to them i notice a blonde ive never seen before talking to bryce and avani but mainly bryce. "OOOOO there here" avani said very loudly and everyone just looked at me. I walked to them and said hi.

Chase: so this is your sister

Charli: yep *popping the p* im charli nice to meet you all!

Chase: wassup im chase hudson

griffin: oh your doing full name thats a little sus. anyways you know who i am ive been to your house.

he said while putting an arm around me. honestly i didnt truly like him, but love isnt even real so whats the point.

Avani: whats up im avani Gregg

Chase: oh but you dont call her out for doing full name wow

Avani: shut up chopsticks 

Bryce: im bryce.

Dixie: whos the new girl cause i for sure never saw her during the summer.

Avani: chill out, her name is Addison rae.

Dixie: cool

Addison: umm sorry did i do something to you?

when she said that my blood started to boil i dont even know what it is something about her just bothers me. i completly ignored her.

Avani: she likes you addison trust me she was like that with everyone

Chase: in fact she is still like that with me

Dixie: shut the hell up lil dicky

That was the nick name i gave him cause from his body i could tell his pp is small. i just couldnt with them and i started to walk inside and i hear them start laughing. now i just wanted to cry. only if that dumb blond never showed up. i sat by my self on the bench out side the door wating for school to start. i see charli start walking up to me and sat next to me on the bench.

Charli: those people are so cool thanks for showing them to me.

Dixie: no problem.

i can see addison start to walk over.

Addison: hey dixie im sorry what i said was rude i was honestly asking if i did something wrong but it didnt come out right i didnt mean to sound like that im really sorry.

she said started to frown, what the fuck does she want from me i just wanna tell her to shut up, i just ignored her apology. i dont know whats with addison but i just have a feeling... but i dont know what feeling.

THEY WILL GET BETTER TRUST ME word count 452.