3

I went in with charli while the other went wiht with addinson. i rolled my eyes at that though. i got deep into my thoughts until i felt my phone buzz.

Avani: you can walk with us you know that were not replacing you dix we love you were just making sure she knows where she is going

Dixie: ok i honestly coudlnt care less

Avani: okie i was just saying. ( : 

oh and guess what

Dixie: ?

Avani: me you and addison have home room together 

Dixie: oh how great and what class is even our home room.

Avani: History

Dixie: bruh

Avani: its room 245 dont get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill c you there bye.

Dixie:k

she knows i have this feeling towards addison I dont know what the feeling is, but i have it. i walked to the room and it said the teachers name was Mr. Shrusberry my lord i wanted to laugh so hard but my body woulnt even let out a smile. I walked in and see every one sitting down. i got the desk next to avani andd they were very close which i didnt mind. Addisons desk was two rows infront of mine and one desk to the left. The teacher said we were just gonnna watch a movie about history i didnt realy pay attention tho. As he turned off the lights and started playing it i looked over and saw Addison putting on those black "cute" glasses and all of a sudden there was a big smile growing on my face. I heard Avani start giggling and i snapped out of my daze. 

" whats so funny" i asked her confusedly.

Avani: oh nothing just that you like addison

" I do not!" i said kinda loudly as th teacher shushed us 

Avani: mhm ok, so thats what has been bothering you. 

"For the love of god i do not!" i yelled. I got up and walked out the room. can you blame me evryone one would have done the same, plus im straight. And love isnt even real. Avani walks out the room and caught up to me

Avani: Dixie whats with the short temper usually your chill whats up

" Oh so now im the "chill" girl that doesnt get affected about what people say, ok then. Get the fuck away from me and go hang out with addison."

Avani: Whats your problm with her she seems like a nice and sweet kid.

"seems doesnt mean its true avani"

Avani: i just dont get why you have a problem with her, give her a chance cause trust me when we first met yo-" i cut avani off

"I SAID GO AWAY WHAT THE FUCK, YOU THINK YOUR HELPING WELL YOUR A MENTAL FREAK!"

Avani: dixie im sorry but dont be mad at me for something your causing.

she said as she walked away and back into the class room. I couldnt with life right now i just watnted to end everything but no one understands. Really the only reason im still going is because my sister and mom. I just want to know what would it feel like to have no stress or worries. I grabbed the pocket knife and headed to the bathroom.

Cliffhnagers are the best arent they(: anyways hope your enjoying this so far! Word count: 561.