In the British Rain

To get a rainbow you have to deal with rain …

The Greater London area has never had as much rain as it had in August of 2012. Kaitlyn wouldn't have cared much about this, considering she lived in another continent, but with Katie's luck she happened to plan her trip to England at that exact same time. 

Oh joy

With residents advised to stay indoors Katie had a full three weeks of nothing planned. Just sitting in her crappy hotel room with the few channels offered; stacking up her minifridge bill while the rain pattered against her window. After two days of doing just that though, she decided to brave the rain to get a little sight seeing in ...

Then he fell hard. Literally and mentally.

Authors Note - I apologize for writing so many new stories ... BUT THIS IS WHAT HIATUS DOES TO ME ... my brain is going on overload and uh ... anyway, this story is all about a friend of mine (or you know I consider her as a friend ... and this is awkward if she doesn't consider me as ... I'm just gonna stop now), KayTea1D. It may seem like your ordinary fanfic, but you lovely readers know I always have something up my sleeve ... *evil laugh* haha, I feel mischevious right now ...

<3

Luce