☁︎︎𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤☁︎︎

"I'M HOME, FUCKERS."

I yell as the house elves bring in my luggage for me.

I stand in the hall, confused as I notice the family portraits being gone. I stare and stay frozen as a slim lady walks towards me. She has red lipstick on with ringlet curls that are definitely not natural. Her dress is mid length as the diamond ring on her ring finger blinds me.

"Who are you?"

I ask.

"We haven't met, I'm Mara."

She greets, her southern American accent thick and clear.

"You know my dad?"

I ask.

"Why yes, little Eden. I'm engaged to him."

She says, making me stretch out my neck with disbelief.

"What the fuck?"

I mutter.

"Eden, what did I tell you about your language."

I hear my father speak from afar as he walks towards Mara.

"You got engaged and you didn't tell me? I'm your daughter, if you haven't forgot."

I ask, anger seeping through my words.

"I didn't want you to get distracted."

He coldly replies as he places his hand on Mara's back.

Yeah, bye.

I storm upstairs, ignoring my dad and Mara calling me out. I slam my door shut, startling the house elf that is in my room.

"Sorry."

I say with a weak smile.

The house elf nods before walking out of my room. I hear my dad and Mara argue for a moment as they come up the stairs. I place a chair against the door as I run towards the window.

"Eden, come out."

Mara asks as I climb out of the room.

I shiver slightly as the snow on the roof slips into my boot. I hear the chair knock down as my dad and Mara enters my room.

"Oh, my!"

Mara gasps as I stay on top of the roof.

"Eden, stop this foolery!"

My dad exclaims as he sticks his head out of the window.

"I'm going to the Weasleys! I can't stand you and your red neck fiancée."

I say as I get ready to jump off.

"Don't be so stupid, I will not allow you to stay at that poorish household."

My dad spat.

"Hey! That is very classist, dad."

I scold with a small frown.

I hear Draco's window open from a couple of feet away, making us all look at Draco and Narcissa. I smile as Narcissa peaks her head out of Draco's window; Draco standing behind her as she does so.

"What is going on, Mr. Varlett?"

Narcissa asks loudly.

"I'm going to the Weasleys and they wont let me."

I reply.

I see Draco roll his eyes behind Narcissa, causing me to glare at him.

"Sorry about Edens behavior; she just did not take Mara and I's engagement well."