☁︎︎𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚☁︎︎

I lean my head against the willow tree that is in the Malfoy manor's backyard as I look up to the moonlight. The light snow coats the top of my head as it turns my hands red from the cold. The cigarette that is in my hand brings out a line of smoke as I sit on the tree's roots. I watch the moon with my mind completely blank. So blank that I did not notice Draco joining my company.

"Give me one."

He bosses coldly, motioning to my cigarettes.

I groan as I hand him one. He takes it before sitting down next to me. The sound of a lighter lighting up his cigarette is heard as I look down to my shoes. There is  a silence as we both smoke up the nicotine. I stare at the moon as I wonder if Draco really hates me or likes me.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

I ask Draco, turning my head to him.

His glacier stare pierces me as he inhales and exhales the nicotine. He shows no emotion; he is completely emotionless as I wait for his response.

"I don't hate you."

He says.

I smile and look down for a moment as I shake my head, not believing him.

"You tell so much lies."

I say as I play around with the cigarette that is in my lips.

"I'm not lying."

Draco says, his tone sharp with edge.

I stare at him for a second before looking down at my hands. The smell of cigarettes and his cologne comforts me as we continue to sit against the willow tree. I feel the goosebumps rise on my skin as the cold winter breeze passes by. I regret only wearing my sweater and outfit as I begin to feel cold.

"You're such an idiot."

Draco mutters as he removes his winter jacket.

"Who the fuck only wears a sweater outside at midnight?"

Draco complains as he places his jacket on me.

"If you're so annoyed, don't give me your jacket."

I say to him as he buttons the jacket.

"You and your bratty little mouth."

He curses under his breath as he finishes buttoning up his jacket.

I stare at him, admiring how his eyes look. He looks at me as his hand finishes buttoning up. Our eyes begin to pace back and forth as he inches closer to me.

It's happening again.

My heart takes a leap as his hand cups my cheek, his thumb brushing against the back of my ear. I close my eyes as he lays a gentle kiss on my lips. I enjoy the soft feeling of our lips; it feels like it happened in slow motion.

I flutter my eyes open with shock, not seeing this coming in a million years. We stare at each other as his unoccupied hand brushes my hair away.

"You're doing that thing."

He says, brushing his lips with mine.

"Doing what?"

I ask.

He runs his hand through my hair, making me feel weak to my knees. He smiles as he observes my face.

"That thing with your eyes, you flutter them whenever I touch your hair."

He explains before laying another short, gentle kiss on my lips.

I take a deep breath as he pulls away an inch. I close my eyes before kissing him. His hands run through my hair as our lips slowly mold against each other. My heart rapidly beats as we move faster and more eager. My breathing hitches as he grips my hair, keeping me in place as he kisses me hungrily.

I end the kiss, making him slowly open his eyes.

"I don't hate you, I like you."

He whispers.

I stare back at him, not knowing what to say. I stay quiet as he places short kisses on my lips sweetly.

"Trust me, I'm not lying."

He says before placing another gentle kiss.

"Do you think that I'm lying?"

Draco asks as he inches away.

I hesitantly nod, being truthfully honest.

He takes my hand, overlapping his hands with mine. He places my hand up his sweater, making me feel his hot skin. I can feel a tint of blush appear onto my cheeks as he lays my hand onto his heart. I feel his rapid pulse as he makes eye contact with me. He comes closer to me until our lips are close to touching.

"I'm not lying."

Draco says against my lips, his bottom lip brushing against my bottom one.

He kisses my forehead as I slowly take my hand away from his chest. I watch him walk back to the Manor, jacketless as the light snow falls. I bring up my fingers to my lips, touching them, feeling the warmth.

"Wait."

I say as I stand up.

Draco pauses his feet, looking back at me as I run towards him. His lips turn up to a small smile as I run up to him.

"You really mean it?"

I ask, needing one more assurance.

"I said that I do."

He says, slightly rudely.

We both begin to walk slowly as I think. I grab his wrist that is the closest to me, making him stare at me, observing me. I place one of his hand into my pocket, trying to warm him up.

"You seemed cold."

I say as I feel his cold hand slowly turn warm.

"You do have my jacket."

Draco says, causing me to roll my eyes at his witty remark.

We both walk into the warm inside.