⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍

You were only playing, you didn't know why he was running away from you. His one single tear rolling off his face, the glistening salty liquid hitting your skin. His red hair was pulled into something similar to a ponytail as he ran, it swayed slightly.

You caught up to Kirishima quickly. You were already in U.A's cafeteria, peering over Kirishima's shoulder with large, beady eyes. Kirishima wasn't hiding his fear of you. After all, the aliens, the same ruthless aliens had ripped his quirk from his body. He couldn't even resist. They were all so strong. But Miruko had taken a strange liking to you, but that didn't make Kirishima's fear lessen anymore in the beginning.

Miruko, Bakugou, Sero, and Momo's eyes were all on Kirishima and the figure that both Miruko and Momo found 'cute' standing behind him. Momo's eyes brightened at the sight of you, a sweet smile coming onto her face. You swerved from behind Kirishima, your long tail stuck to the wall. Leaving you dangling above Momo. Your tail wiggled, making you sway above the girl's head.

Momo smiled, reaching up to scratch each side of your face as if you were some sort of dog. But obviously, you only leaned into the affection, showing a sharp array of teeth as you smiled. It had been three days since you had shown up, and the two girls, Momo and Miruko had taken a special liking to you. Momo continued to pet your cheeks. But she was now looking forward at the people in front on her.

"Okay.. Bakugou, you and Kirishima were in charge of finding food last week. Now you're in charge of trading with other groups. If you forgot, we will, and never trade with..."

Momo picked at her brain, making sure to remind the two boys to not go anywhere near those groups. "Do not trade with Seiai Academy, Seijin High School, and Isamu Academy. We made that mistake long ago and will never make that again. You need to travel down to Ketsubutsu Academy first, trade weapons and resources to make weapons and get food in return. If you want a good deal go to Yo Shindo.. Next go to Shiketsu High School.. Go to Inasa for weapons, Seiji for meat, and camie for some more water."

Momo nodded to her own words. She was very determined to keep the two boys on the safest route. And she'd be damned if she let her teammates go into a danger zone.

She looked up at you, you were still dangling above her. "I want you to go with them, little one." You smiled at her nickname. Human language was quite strange. But you could understand vaguely what she meant. You used the little knowledge to piece together what she had said. 'I want you go, little one' that's what you had heard, the rest was gibberish. You slithered down from the ceiling and around her waist before you went under the table "N/n dear, they'll protect you and you'll do the same.. Okay? For me?" You nodded, hearing 'Protect for me?' And smiling at the nickname.

You had grown very accustomed to being spoiled by the two women in the group. And from what you learned. The girls were much nicer than the boys. And much braver.

After all Kirishima and Bakugou still hunched when you perched next to them. But you noted that Kirishima allowed you to grow on him more. Much to the coaxing from Miruko threatening stares. And Kirishima started to smile at how happy the girls looked when you wrapped around them like a big teddy bear.

He couldn't help but wonder how that would feel. After all he had only felt your hand touch his shoulder, in which, he almost started crying. And despite the fear he had harbored when he witnessed the sheer strength you aliens had. He rather befriend you, not only just to be the best of friends. But to work together, to solve the problem of humanity.

Kirishima smiled widely when you crouched next to him. Your tail hitting the floor gently. Still making a thumb under its weight. He rubbed your head. Snorting when your tongue stuck out to lick your entire face. "Well.. we're off. Bye Bye Miruko, Momo, Sero! See ya!" Kirishima yelled excitedly. Walking next to you, opening the door and motioning for you to exit.

The street was crowded with the mindless. And Bakugou parted from the group to find the safest route. Kirishima rocking on his heels, waiting for his best friend to return. He checked on you with a smile. His hand still on your head. That is, until you were gone.

Kirishima blankly stared at where you were once crouched. The smile still on his face, unable to process the fact he didn't feel to move underneath his touch.
A large crack was sent through the air. And under his hand was spiky blonde hair. "I didn't know you could teleport bro!" Bakugou shook Kirishima's hand off. Standing up. Grumbling to himself and waving Kirishima off "I can't dumbass."

"Uhm... Where's lil' alien." Kirishima pointed out, looking around to see if you were standing behind him. Looking up to see if you were standing on his shoulder. Despite how heavy your tail was, when you wanted to you could be light as a feather on his shoulder. And when he didn't see you. He started to panic. Keeping a smile on while sweating. Miruko would kill them if they had lost her alien buddy.

Another crack echoed through the gray city. And all at once, the mindless were on the floor. Collapsed as if they just couldn't hold their weight up anymore. At least seventy of them lay sprawled out on cities cracked street. You in the middle of all the bodies, licking your bloodied tail, of course.

It wasn't your blood,