Chapter 1: The Villain Of Your Story

"Y/N! Wait up!"

That was the first sound I heard on the day that marked the start of my career as the king of villains. It was Izumi Midoraya, soon to be known as Green Moon, the sidekick to the Villain King and the most enthusiastic person I have ever met. She dashed over to me, her emerald hair flying in the wind like birds.
"You need to wake up earlier" I sighed to myself, "Then we'd be able to walk together."
"It's-not-my-fault!" she babbled between pants"Mom-made-me-eat-2-bowls-of-porridge"
"That's because you barely eat anything nowadays." I chuckled. "You would starve if it weren't for your mother!"
She grinned at me, her diamond cyan eyes staring into my midnight black ones. (I know midoraya has green eyes in the anime, but I'm not gonna copy it entirely! If u don't like it, f u! 🖕😈🖕)

We arrived at school on time, and headed to our classes. At 11:45, we stopped for lunch, and I headed out to my usual place under the cherry blossom tree. I took out my bento box and wishing journal, and began to write, stopping occasionally to eat a bit of sushi my mom had packed me. In case you didn't know, my wish journal was a gift from my grandpa, who was the infamous Villain, The Genie. His quirk was he had to write a wish in his journal, and whatever he wrote in it, became true. Sadly he passed away, but he left the wish-granting book to me, and now I write all my wishes inside. I decided to write a wish inside, and little did I know, this wish would change me forever...

Cliff hanger! Eeep! 😉Hope u liked that chapter and remember to comment on who u think I should add!

Lostvictory17