chapter 3 (edited)

jungkook's pov°

I tiredly fluttered my eyes open but just as I did that, my expression turned into a frown as the bright rays of the sun hit my sensitive eyes making me let out a low groan.

As my eyes finally adjusted to the light I shot a glance down at my wrist watch and saw that it was 10 a.m but luckily It's Saturday so it'll be a chill day.

My gaze moved over Taehyung's bed and found him fast asleep, hugging a pillow as soft snores left past his agaped mouth.

'How the hell's this kid one of the bad boys of the school?' I thought to myself as I stared at the peaceful sleeping boy.

I shoved my thoughts aside and paced over to his bed as I remembered that my boss gave me the order to wake his son up before breakfast was ready.

"Taehyung'' I called in a whisper and gently shook him by the shoulder.

I heard him mumble something but as I checked on him he was still asleep.

'Tsk- This kid, always giving me a hard time'

"..taehyung, wake up" I raised my tone a bit, earning a low groan from him as I finally succeeded in waking him up.

"Mhm.. what" He muttered in a hoarse voice as he fluttered his eyes open.

"It's time to wake up"

"What time is it?" A sleepy yawn followed the younger's question.

"Past 10 a.m" I said, looking down at my wrist watch.

"Mhm~ why did you wake me up this early?" He whined as he rubbed at his tired eyes with the back of his hand.

"C'mon, that's not early at all" I exclaimed with a blank face.

"For me it is. And plus it's Saturday, I could've slept for longer but you ruined my change" He complained, pouting like a little baby.

"Stop being a cry baby and get ready for breakfast" I said before exiting the bedroom.

no one's pov°

The younger quickly got done with his morning routine and hurried downstairs, excited to eat yet another delicious breakfast dish made by his bodyguard.

"Finally. Took you forever to get ready" Jungkook remarked and placed both plates onto the table.

"This handsome face needs a lot of time to take care of" The younger sassed with a proud smirk.

Jungkook decided to stay silent since he wasn't really in the mood or had the time to start another argument with the teenager.

Not before long the silence was broken by a buzzing sound coming from Jungkook's pants pocket so he put his fork down and fished his phone out, a small smile soon making its way onto his lips as he started typing.

"I'll go make a call, be right back" He muttered and stood up from his seat.

A low groan left past the younger's lips as his gaze followed Jungkook out of the kitchen.

He doesn't even know the girl or had ever seen her, yet he can't help but feel hatred towards her already. It also seems that Jungkook likes her a lot, I mean you can't constantly text someone you aren't fond of, and that fact alone pisses him off.

"Who was it?" He asked, playing it off cool.

"My girlfriend, she was wondering if I could get a free day this week" Jungkook replied as he sat back at the table.

"..I see. What's her name?"

"It's Lisa" The older uttered and took the last bite of his scrambled eggs before grabbing a napkin to clean his hands.