<How they met>

How did Nefertiri find and meet Jason?

Jason moved to London for five years, Nefertiri went on a school trip to London during his time there, shes was 13 at the time and he was 25 at the time, but how did they cross paths?

It was a cold day in London for it was fall. Jason liked to take walks in the park but this walk was no ordinary walk, usually he happy but that day he was sad, that day was the day his sister, his twin sister passed, it's been eight years since that day, the thing is the hospital told his family nobody made it not the husband, the wife, and the child , (BUT THE CHILD SURVIVED THATS NEFERTIRI!?) Jason went to a bench sat down looked to the sky and started crying...that's until he heard a voice..

13 Nefertiri- mister? Why are u crying?
Jason looks through this hands that are covering his face cause he's embarrassed and is shocked by the young girl
13 Nefertiri-??? Mister? A-are u alright?
25 Jason- y-you have purple eyes?
13 Nefertiri-*tilts head* mhm I'm told there rare my mom had purple eyes when I show people the picture of my mom-...well the only picture they say we look a lot alike personally I don't see it
25 Jason-*uncovers his face to reveal a blueish eye color* m-may I ask who your mother is?
13 Nefertiri-shes not here no more she passed in a car accident when I was five or six years ago ...today is actually the anniversary of both my parents...I'm the only survivor-

Jason pulled Nefertiri to him for a hug crying still cause he realized that his sister left a piece of her but left her all alone, he then explains that he's knows her mom and that he's her uncle after a lot of convincing she finally believes him, after that he didn't wanna lose the only remaining part of his sister so he decided to move near where she lived and has been there since. He told her to not to tell anyone cause then there will be problems and she didn't want that to happen so she gladly agreed.
She would always go and have lunch with him and he would basically spoiler her as much as he could or at least try too, ever since they always kept in touch, also he is very overprotective of her and is basically like a big brother to him.