Change

Yn pov

I was going to the castle but it was destroyed, I want to look to see where the girls were but I didn't found them instead I found I letter.

Yn, today we wanted to come to see you, I and the girls became pregnant in the 3 weeks that you were gone, but as we were going a monster appeared, we attempt to fight it but we were too weak, I got I large scare on my chest, I boobs are fine, Ingrid lost her arms but we made her new, Ivy got her belly destroyed, then she left she was destrot because of the child and Snow was killed we buried her on the place you guys meet. I and Ingide want to get stronger, let meet in 20 years at the castle. We still love you.

Yn: No, no no nooo, why didn't I come sooner, you idiot.

Time skip

I want to Snow's grave.

Yn: Hey Snow, I am sorry I didn't come sooner.

I hear I cry coming from the grave, I dig the grave I see Snow's body and I see her stomach moving, I take a knife and cut it open to see a baby alive, as I lift him he opened his eyes, they were like Snow's I huge him.

Yn: I will protect you no matter what until you can kill for your self.

I look at him, he places his arm on my face and smiled. I fined some furr and made I bag and connect with straps so I can carry him in the bag, I place him in and smiled.

Yn: Leats go Jason.

Since the girls want to get stronger I geas I will explore, take care of Jason, and fined that monster and rip it in half.

Time skip
After 4 days I noticed that Jason is growing, his hair is growing, he watches me as I work to rebuild my weapons and armor, his first word was Sword. I miss the girls. As I was standing on an edge of a tall mountain (50 meters tall) I heard Jason. I pate him on the head.

Yn: What's up little buddy scared of highest.
Jason: Hehe.

He points to the distance and I see some sort of structure.

Yn: Ready to jump.
Jason: Hehe.

I jumped down while Jason is laughing, I pounce for the side of the mountain and land cosing I shock wave. I moved closer and ther we're some sort of bridges or somting.

 I moved closer and ther we're some sort of bridges or somting

I tap one of them and it feels like metal.

Yn: Metal either black steel or....
Jason: Metal?
Yn: Oh metal it's the staff that my armor is made of and swords.
Jason: Can.....get sword.
Yn: Whan you are older, I promise buddy.
Jason: What....this....
Yn: Don't know there are too many of than to be a bridge....i have an idea but you will have to fly.
Jason: Fly.

I grab Jason and throw him in the air, then I take my gauntlet and punch the ground, then the electricity spreads tho the ring and sends it tho the others and blasts it out.

Yn: This was I canon or I launching pad.
Jason: Hahaha.
Yn: Oh no I bomb.

Jason land in my arms and he huge me.

End